Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

"It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi (802 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Amir Akanbi has retraced his steps and claimed he never declared to be addressed as an Amir but rather out of his curiosity and love for the traditional Islamic garb and turban worn by northern Amirs, wanted to make a fashion statement that will further unite Nigeria as one.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6915214_dzrdgcowkaan11h_jpeg232418548176a02fb5f46ef8fd329f17
Re: "It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi by orunto27: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Father forgive him for he does not know what he is doing.
Re: "It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi by BishopMagic: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
The. Absolute state of afonjaland

These people are begging to be rugared
Re: "It Was A Fashion Statement. I Still Remain Oba" - Amir Akanbi by 2mch(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
I think this Oba is bored! He just talks rubbish to be in the news. He need to find handwork to do. Maybe mechanic work since the Oba work is too boring.

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo, Soyinka, Afenifere & The Yoruba Race Are Not Civilized - Emir Oluwo Iwo / A World Once With Black Race Now Without Black Race?-your Thoughts / The Place For Sagamu In The Armana Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.