Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees (1163 Views)

CBN limits Dollar Purchase From BDCs: $10000 For School Fees, $5000 For Medicals / 7 Great Apps That Can Help Students Save Money / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2018
When a student comes to me to beg for money for school fees i usually prefer to direct them to the buying and selling business that i do..

Our company manufactures various household items such as toothpaste, body cream, hair shampo, roll on, baby ' s cream, soap and ladies things etc
Over 100 various good quality products.
Students who follow my advice end up being financially very okay and they pay their school fees easily .

If you are interested pls indicate your interest here but don't drop your contaƧts here to avoid fraudsters taking advantage. Just type - I am interested.

Pls note that i will post my number here later for you to contact me. I will not send any private message to you here so if u get any pls ignore.

When I link up with you on phone i will give u all the details about our business and if you are interested i will refer you to any of our outlet across the country nearest to you where you will go and choose the products you want, pay for it and take it along with you.

If you are not interested in buying and selling then dont bother..
If you are interested in ponzi scheme pls don't contact me. This is not any of such.
Apart from students, anybody interested can be part of this..

Remain blessed. .
. Thanks.
Re: How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
morning to u all. Those in ph who wants to join us in our training today can call me on this number 09027404256. Training starts by 11am.
. You will be well informed about the products when u come.

You will be informed on the strategies you can use to sell your products..

You will be informed about how u can benefit more from the company apart from the profit you are making.

You can start with as low as ten thousand naira and make a profit of about two thousand naira and above from it. (depending on you).

Other students are already making it so you too can make it..
Apart from students, business men and Civil servants can also be part of this business.

Begging is not an option. Making money on your own makes you confident. There is dignity in labour..

This is 2018.

Thanks
Re: How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello,
Please follow my new blog where I talk about Uber, Taxify and other ride sharing apps in Nigeria.
I give out free stuff all the time.

www.taxiappguy.

Twitter: @taxiappguy

Facebook: taxiappguy

Instagram: taxiappguy
Re: How I Help Students To Raise Money For School Fees by HELLASJ(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
I
am interested

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Made Easy / Exportation Of Garri, Egusi, Smoked Fish, Ogbono. / Is This Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.