Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder (2796 Views)

Cbt/e-exam Web App.......online DEMO AVAILABLE + Offline Copy With Server / Free Sms Message Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder by palama: 1:12am On May 07, 2010
i need an application that can Automatically save a copy of all sent and received sms message to an hidden folder for samsung sgh j700 phone.
please any one. if you can help me send me an email to
davbawo@yahoo.com
Re: Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder by femu(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2010
I can build you a customised application for this purpose. Though with a hefty price tag.
Re: Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder by Akwasi(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2010
if you can pay $800, we are in business. I can deliver the application to you in 15 days
Re: Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder by TerTanteesobe(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post.Your views truly open my mind.
Re: Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder by NumberOne2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2012
Wow, Samsung J700 is a Java device. Java CANNOT access sms inbox. So you guys that claim you can design an app, how exactly are you gonna do it?
The best you can do is have an app that saves SENT sms. However, it cannot save received sms.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood/irokotv Player Freeview (No Installation needed) / Nairaland Needs A Scala/Java Programmer / Urgent Employment J2ee, J2me, Java Cards, Xml And Web Service Progrmmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.