Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

“I Have Forgiven My Accusers” -youth Corper Falsely Accused Of Rape. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Have Forgiven My Accusers” -youth Corper Falsely Accused Of Rape. (371 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Forgiven My Accusers” -youth Corper Falsely Accused Of Rape. by Elite9ja: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
The National Youth Service Corps member who was wrongly alleged of raping and impregnating an 11-yr-old student in Warri says he has forgiven all those who conspired against him, as well as those who judged and slandered him blindly on social media.
The University of Benin graduate says; “for the sake of Christ, whose death we commemorate this Easter, I have decided to let go”, adding that, it was an attack on his destiny.

(1) (Reply)

5 Homosexuals Fight In Lagos After Contracting HIV / Saraki Blows Hot On Rivers Court Invasion / Photo And Video Of The That Mistakenly Kill Himself While Jumping Over Fense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.