Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. (5254 Views)

I Need Hyundai Accent 2008 That Is Tokunbo Standard / Just Cleared From Tincan Island Is Tokunbo 2016 RX350 For 13.5M, Awoof / How Much Is Tokunbo Audi 80 Egg????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by SayeJoe(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Available is Direct tokunbo Toyota Matrix
Air Conditioning
Top grade Engine and Transmission
Full duty paid
Steering control
Very Clean Fabrics interior

Price: 2,350,000

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by SayeJoe(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
More pictures

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by SayeJoe(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=SayeJoe post=66369231]Available is Direct tokunbo Toyota Matrix
Air Conditioning
Full duty paid
Steering control
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Cosplay: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
SayeJoe:
Available is Direct tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix
Air Conditioning
Full duty paid
Steering control
Accident free
Price: 2,450,000

For more details Call or WhatsApp: 08137436932.

You need a lifetime ban from this section.

Post this Vehicle VIN. Just in the unlikely case that this is similar to the Jaxxy transplant situation.

Severely Accidented Vehicle

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Cosplay: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Cosplay: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
all I can say is wow!
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by 100naira(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Motherfucker!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
all I can say is wow!

boss abeg how did they rebuild this car.... I don't understand.... hu is the panel.... give him one origin for me abeg

even the new front bumper is broken

non accidented
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Cosplay: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4381126/honda-civic-2014-toks....4.5m

This may be like the above case though it seems unlikely. The seller needs to post a photo of the VIN stamp of this vehicle.
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by aieromon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked shocked

This car was used to film stunts for the Fate of the Furious movie
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by SayeJoe(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by computerglobal(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
aieromon:
shocked shocked

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by computerglobal(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
aieromon:
shocked shocked

grin
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Cosplay: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
SayeJoe:
I don't know the Joy people derive in criticism others people work without a valid evidence, u just copied a vehicle at Copart and assume is same car, I have not meet many people u are calling to my thread b4 but I give them maximum respect because of the way they respond to issues shows clearly the kind of person they are and i keep on learning from them each day.

For your information you are free to band me from Autos Sections as mentioned but kindly note that Nobody has ever regret having a deal with me.

Anyway I will provide the VIN tomorrow when I get to office for general clarification.
Thank you.

1. I don't have the power to ban you, probably fortunately. But on the basis of the history of this car and the accident free claim you made, if I did you would be gone.

2. I didn't 'just copied a vehicle at Copart and assume is same car'. This is a scientific process, not guesswork or point and kill. Objective, not subjective.

And yes, you should post the VIN tomorrow. You will likely find that it's the very same VIN for the vehicle I posted.

The alternate scenario is like Jaxxy's case above. I highly doubt that that is what happened here.
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cosplay:

1. I don't have the power to ban you, probably fortunately. But on the basis of the history of this car and the accident free claim you made, if I did you would be gone.

2. I didn't 'just copied a vehicle at Copart and assume is same car'. This is a scientific process, not guesswork or point and kill. Objective, not subjective.

And yes, you should post the VIN tomorrow. You will likely find that it's the very same VIN for the vehicle I posted.

The alternate scenario is like Jaxxy's case above. I highly doubt that that is what happened here.

it's the same vehicle and I see where u get the hints from.

however I'm unwilling to disclose the Intel cos dealers fit begin doctor am

I'm still amazed @ the transformation
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
SayeJoe:
I don't know the Joy people derive in criticism others people work without a valid evidence, u just copied a vehicle at Copart and assume is same car, I have not meet many people u are calling to my thread b4 but I give them maximum respect because of the way they respond to issues shows clearly the kind of person they are and i keep on learning from them each day.

For your information you are free to band me from Autos Sections as mentioned but kindly note that Nobody has ever regret having a deal with me.

Anyway I will provide the VIN tomorrow when I get to office for general clarification.
Thank you.

It's the same bleeped up vehicle, stop arguing.

2 Likes

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
NL is officially the safest place to buy toks vehicles grin

6 Likes

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Gentlevin: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chaiiiiii see ride that they are calling "accident free". Hmmmmm if u are selling car for someone, pls get the full details mbok b4 u come to advertise it ooooo.....

AM TIRED OF SHAKING MY HEAD(SMH).....

4 Likes

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by aieromon(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
SayeJoe:
I have not meet many people u are calling to my thread b4 but I give them maximum respect because of the way they respond to issues

They are called Demeanors aka monitoring spirits

5 Likes

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
aieromon:

They are called Demeanors aka monitoring spirits
lolz,
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by kingreign(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
SayeJoe:

Thank you.

angry
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by thebigkendo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

it's the same vehicle and I see where u get the hints from.

however I'm unwilling to disclose the Intel cos dealers fit begin doctor am

I'm still amazed @ the transformation

Hehehe NL dealer/middlemen no longer leave the lot number stickers.. They don't know say other ways dey.
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cosplay:

sorry my brother,you can only sale this car in jumia not on this forum............Niggas are smart over here Lol

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by valarinz: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hehehe NL dealer/middlemen no longer leave the lot number stickers.. They don't know say other ways dey.

No biggie

grin

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by gentlechyke(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

No biggie

grin

Ahhh. Busted by FBI. I'm learning from masters

1 Like

Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by kingreign(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

No biggie

grin

angry

Must you tell them

Awfa guy dash me Volvo s60 2.4t or t5 tongue grin
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by valarinz: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2018
kingreign:

angry

Must you tell them

Awfa guy dash me Volvo s60 2.4t or t5 tongue grin

I only have one now, 01 model modified to 07 Model so its painted, u don't do painted cars na, so..... grin
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by kingreign(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

I only have one now, 01 model modified to 07 Model so its painted, u don't do painted cars na, so..... grin

I go manage am grin
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by valarinz: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2018
kingreign:

I go manage am grin

Lol....I no go sell for you Oga, u don pass naija used cars level
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by kingreign(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

Lol....I no go sell for you Oga, u don pass naija used cars level

cry
Re: Avaible is tokunbo 2010 Toyota Matrix. by thebigkendo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
valarinz:

Me i love painted cars.. Dash me na

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013/014 Honda Accord Coupe Exl Toks / These Rides Are Too Clean / Who Go Buy My Corolla?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.