Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career (556 Views)

Online Job For Students And Unemployed / What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! / You Will Be Employed And You Will Be Paid On A Weekly Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
In career settings we have
The focused
The unfocused
The loss focused

They all want a job some were taking while some are not lucky about those vacancy.

The truth is there is different kind of storms attacking our career journey on daily basis.
Mostly the perpetrators were our employer trying to make unnecessary profit at the expense of workers. We hear on t.v, radio, BBC and newspapers about the issue of no job and unemployment .
But do u know that the problem of career today is not to get job but the assurance that the job will sustain your dreams And Goals. No wonder the company will just decide to retrench people without formal information neither will workers gratuity be paid. This is highly uncalled for in our society. Nevertheless we can still play smart with any employer by:
1. Being focus
2. Playing smart
3. Making the best
4. Knowing our career bus stop.
5. Making use of present tools
6. Using your skills for increase pay to achieve your desires. E.t.c
The book Getting the best in my career talks about Discovering your lapses, adjusting and realigning your self back to the main focus.

You can call me on ±2348103675075 or purchase your own copy of the book GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER on Amazon .
Have a lucky day
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2018
TABLE OF CONTENT
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE- My Career My Dreamed Job.
CHAPTER TWO- Going Forward and Pressing on the Cadre.
CHAPTER THREE- Opportunity with Promotions.
CHAPTER FOUR- Decision for the Best.
CHAPTER FIVE- The Sacrifices.
CHAPTER SIX- Value for the Best
CHAPTER SEVEN- Getting Better And being the Best
CHAPTER EIGHT- Being Best and Keeping it.
Conclusion

The book GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER.

ORDER FOR UR COPY
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 9:17am On May 25, 2018
People engage themselves in various careers for various reasons best known to them, some reasons such as good salary, comfort, promotion, prestige, respect, values, power, freedom, pleasure and passion. But all still boils down to the fact that we want fulfillment in our career. In career chart, those reasons shared different percentages in which power and salary covers 25% each while passion varies from 15%-10% and the rest shared the little remaining percentage.
Further, irrespective of the motive for individual career it was discovered that we have 3 categories of people in career cadre. Which we have being able to explain to details below. I am going to tell you that it is by reading this book with your full concentration that you will realize where you belong in those categories. And the earlier you discover and work on yourself the better your future becomes. Many, I mean many has embarked on their career journey when some are yet to take the step, some has taking the step overlooking the opportunities when some are use of it, many has misused the opportunities when some couldnt notice because they cant see the future in it.
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
What do u know about that job?
How long can the job sustain u?.
Can u see your tomorrow in that Job?
Who are u in career yesterday,today and future.

You can get more answer from the book
GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER.

CALL FOR UR COPY
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 8:25pm On May 01, 2020
Still available
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just be smart employee if possible smarter than ur boss
Re: What An Employed And Unemployed Need To Know About That Career by raddyworld: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is not about just getting a job.
But being focus
Contact me for a copy of the book GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER

(1) (Reply)

Hot Nigerian Jobs In Lagos And Abuja On Aaclejobhub.com / ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT Needed In Lagos 50k - 100k / Check Out The Response To A Question An Interviewee Said During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.