Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You (1072 Views)

I Really Need A Job This ASUU Strike / DESPERATE FOR A JOB THIS JANUARY? / COVID-19: Did You Lose Your Job? This Post Will Show You How To Land Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Here is a book for you to read titled GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER.

TABLE OF CONTENT
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE- My Career My Dreamed Job.
CHAPTER TWO- Going Forward and Pressing on the Cadre.
CHAPTER THREE- Opportunity with Promotions.
CHAPTER FOUR- Decision for the Best.
CHAPTER FIVE- The Sacrifices.
CHAPTER SIX- Value for the Best
CHAPTER SEVEN- Getting Better And being the Best
CHAPTER EIGHT- Being Best and Keeping it.
Conclusion
Is the job an opportunity to change your level?
Will the Job improve your skills?
Will the Job change your status?
Will the Job add experience to your career field?.
For me I will say make use of all opportunities if it is possible because nobody knows tomorrow, Change is constant, and what is relevant today may not be relevant tomorrow?
A sportsman can only get better and best when involved in daily development such as exercise, educating and practicing. What you counted as the best for you today is just a tip of an ice berg to the best of your neighbour. And how can we get the best all day in our career. It is simple; first make a better decision by taking a step. Decision taking moves you to another level not retaining you at same position and it is needed to be taking on daily basis so we continue that better trend.
For example, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo has being competing for World Best Player some years ago and they are not the only player in the world. When competing some certain things were considered mostly goals scored, performances etc.. To be realistic another person may come tomorrow and lay another record which we will claim another World Best Record, and that will be due to bringing out another excellent quality different from what Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi has being showcasing. But have you ever notice or thought of why it has always been those two players contesting for the best player in the world till now? It is simple they both trained everyday with different skilled to get better, so they become better to perform on pitch every day.
Decide and define your own best today and in future you will be the best because those opportunities will look for you.
Getting THE BEST IN MY CAREER. you can purchase your copy copy on amazon with the title or whatApp for a copy to be deliver. +2348103675075
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2018
For every salary is a resource to u. Use all wisely, who knows tomorrow. GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER. by Oluwasegun
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2018
I can come for a motivational talk on career just contact me.

TABLE OF CONTENT
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE- My Career My Dreamed Job.
CHAPTER TWO- Going Forward and Pressing on the Cadre.
CHAPTER THREE- Opportunity with Promotions.
CHAPTER FOUR- Decision for the Best.
CHAPTER FIVE- The Sacrifices.
CHAPTER SIX- Value for the Best
CHAPTER SEVEN- Getting Better And being the Best
CHAPTER EIGHT- Being Best and Keeping it.
Conclusion
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 6:50am On May 17, 2018
GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER
A powerful career book that entails a lot of secret unveiled to employee and employer all over the world on how to get things better in their establishment which I believe will later create an avenue for increase pay, promotion and more value in our companies. It will also identify your challenges in your personal field, how to work on it and get things better. Many have lost most opportunities in life simply because they don’t know how and when they should operate for the best in career.
The points of improvement in this book were so extremely rich with the Stories of World best footballers such as: C.Ronaldo. Cr7, Lionel Messi.
While the topic Value for Best was capped with WhatsApp and Facebook storyline of getting things better in the world.
You are the number one person to decide your tomorrow, plant the seed and work it out. Many people only come to appreciate you when you are there or when the value has being placed on you.
The only secret of getting better is to keep on utilizing the small opportunities of today, If an offer is given to you irrespective of whether you like or not first read: Getting the Best in my Career which will be the touch that gives light to any darkness in your journey.

About The Author
Oluwasegun Adeyemi is a motivational speaker, writer, musician and an evangelist with the effective drilling spirit to lunch people to their pinnacle of success in any field. He is a devoted child of God still willing to teach in companies, organizations, gatherings and seminars so as to get the best in our service and live a fulfilled life.

Oluwasegun Adeyemi
deyemi01@hotmail.com
victory70154@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 9:18am On May 25, 2018
Available
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
available
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Get it available
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 4:08pm On May 29, 2018
For sale
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 7:38am On May 31, 2018
Call for a copy
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
A good career person know that in career journey you don't change destination but you change vehicle. GETTING THR BEST IN MY CAREER.

CAll or whatApp for copy 08103675075
Re: Do You Need A Job? This Will Help You by raddyworld: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes

(1) (Reply)

GOF Autos Limited Recruiting Graduate & Non-graduate Executives / 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship Slots At The University Of Melbourne / Vacancy For 6 Marketers(4 Ladies And 2 Guys) Basic Salary With Commission 100k+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.