Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Black Panther (my Wakanda Waka) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Panther (my Wakanda Waka) (540 Views)

Wakanda Forever (In tribute to Chadwick Boseman) / Dairy of a Wakanda Baby, (an expose) / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther (my Wakanda Waka) by Purplelily: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
So as soon as the movie hit the Nigerian cinema I was set to see it.Early enough I set out to see the movie ,caught in this slow moving traffic,I heard a light tap on my car window, it was some dude selling Cds and Dvds in the traffic.As soon as the dude had my attention he brought out a bootleg copy of the black panther and offered it for sale.I couldn't decide what shocked me the most, the coincidence that I was going to see the movie or the speed/ velocity that our "brothers" have managed to pirate the movie.
Still stunned, the lane moved a bit and then I heard the second tap, the dude AGAIN! this time giving me a short but animated preview of the movie. As a "woke" individual I wondered abi the universe is trying to tell me something ni?
http://chroniclesofiyaleonkan..com.ng/2018/03/black-panther-my-own-wakanda-waka.html
Re: Black Panther (my Wakanda Waka) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

An Ode To Coffee / Confessions Of A Young Author / 6 Ways To Deal With Disapointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.