Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Akpos Don Back - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Don Back (1405 Views)

Mc Filter Mouth Don Come Again Oh. I Beg Follow Me Laugh Only Me No Fit Laugh. / Buhari Don Kill Me. A Very Funny Comedy. Watch And Laugh Out Loud / I Don Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpos Don Back by IamReallyboy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLD POST
Re: Akpos Don Back by IamReallyboy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Idiot

The following conversation ensued between
Akpos and his son:
Son: Daddy who is an idiot?
Akpos: an idiot is a person who tries to
explain his ideas in such a way that another
person who is listening can’t understand him.
Do you understand me?
Son: No!

More
Re: Akpos Don Back by IamReallyboy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bulletproof Jeep
Mallam Akpos bought a $6 million bullet- proof SUV. He travelled from Bauchi to Abuja and he was accosted by armed robbers. They opened fire on the vehicle and all the bullets bounced off. Mallam Akpos rained curses on the bandits; ”Shege!, Dan Iska!!, Dan Bura uba!!!”. The armed bandits shouted, that they couldn’t hear him. So Mallam Akpos rolled down his glass so that they could hear him! He was buried last week!

1 Like

Re: Akpos Don Back by IamReallyboy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
laugh like never before.

(1) (Reply)

Pervert Psychiatrist / Ladies / 9 Shocking Cases Of When You Are Too Fat To…(crack Your Ribs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.