Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike (1104 Views)

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike by Lionblog: 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Actress Chika Ike Reveals She Hated Her Body Whilst Growing Up....
Harvard Business School Graduate, Actress Chika Ike took to Instagram to recount her ordeal while growing up as a skinny girl and how she hated being referred to as skinny...but now goes on diet and exercise to remain skinny.

Culled from http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/04/i-never-liked-my-body-growing-up-and.html

Re: I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike by GloriaNinja(f): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided WETIN SHE WAN MAKE PEOPLE DO ABOUT IT?, THE ONLY PLACE I REMEMBER THAT IS SKINNY ON HER BODY ARE HER CHICKEN LEGS.
Re: I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike by HallaDaTruth: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike by joseo: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
you slim people go talk.........you fat people go still talk.........just accept you and feel alright.......

1 Like

Re: I Never Liked My Body Growing Up And Was Constantly Bullied About It- Chika Ike by Nutase: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Picture of the thin tall girl or its a lie.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Jets Out On A Vacation With His Chioma / Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma After She Cooked For Him And His Team (wat / BE SINCERE: Wizkid Or Davido, Who Can Make NYSC Camp More Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.