Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Soft And Striped - The World’s Softest Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Soft And Striped - The World’s Softest Dress (1241 Views)

All My Fashion Lovers : What To Do With Your Striped Dress / Striped Tie On Striped Shirt? Yes You Can Combine Both. / Recommend A Hair Product To Make It Really Soft And Curly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soft And Striped - The World’s Softest Dress by OraymeMedia: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let me introduce you to the world’s softest dress. I am not kidding you - it’s like the inside of a sweatshirt but all over. It’s perfect for right now, where it’s sunny but still kind of chilly. (Or if you are up north where it’s still very chilly, it’s warm and can work for different seasons!) Plus, to be honest - I’ve received 3 compliments today on this dress and It’s only 11 am. That might be a new record. Okay, so technically one was from my mom - so that’s a given and the other 2 were from complete strangers.

Also I need to learn to take a compliment when strangers compliment something I’m wearing. Instead I give them the complete rundown of the piece - I told those strangers today it was from Nordstrom, it’s super soft and fits true to size. Needless to say, they did not accept my offer to meet up for lunch.

Seriously though, this dress is amazingly soft. It’s all I want to wear lately. It was a great travel dress as well (but with flats).

Visit our site [url]oraymee.com[/url] to read more and buy limited quantities of Top Quality Jewellery Sets. Our Jewelleries Ships Free Worldwide.

Re: Soft And Striped - The World’s Softest Dress by mumureloaded(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DIY Face Makeup Setting Powder / Shatu Garko Biography, Pictures, Career And State Of Origin / Where Can I Customise My Shirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.