Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

See What Mark Zuckerburg Did To Tim Cook For Criticizing Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Mark Zuckerburg Did To Tim Cook For Criticizing Facebook (389 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Mark Zuckerburg Did To Tim Cook For Criticizing Facebook by Notjustech: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2018
The tiff between two of the most powerful men in Silicon Valley started last week when Cook was asked what he would do if he were Zuckerberg in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal. He responded saying "I wouldn't be in this situation."

The Apple CEO went on to denounce social media platforms for monetizing users and their corresponding private data. His larger point was that social media services are free, but in order to remain that way, the companies must sell advertising based on some user information and of course, Zuckerberg defended this practice.

Read Full Details Here: http://www.lifestylenaija.com.ng/2018/04/mark-zuckerberg-fires-back-at-tim-cooks.html

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Gospel Celebrities D Alabaster Crew..download Der Song / Around Naija Calabar Audition(video) / I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria – Rapper 2shotz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.