Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

*FREEBIE* Post Easter Business Logo Design Freebie. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *FREEBIE* Post Easter Business Logo Design Freebie. (310 Views)

Blizz Designs::business Logo / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs / Freebie: Free Premium Blog/ Basic Website Design For 10 Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*FREEBIE* Post Easter Business Logo Design Freebie. by Jawshua(m): 3:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Hello there.

In the spirit of Easter, I have decide to give a limited number of people, within a limited time frame, the opportunity to brand their business with a professionally designed logo.

Any business within the pool of businesses in this age and tIme stands the risk of being invisible with very little chances of identification if it has no unique brand faces or identity that sets it apart from its competitors and presents it appropriately to its audience and target Clients and customers.

I design brand faces and identities. Design your logo, business card letterheaded, stationery, flyers, banners etc.

The post Easter freebie covers only the logo design.
All other designs are treated as normal.

To enjoy the freebie, contact Adeniyi Joshua on
Call/Whatsapp : +2348068498054
Instagram @ a_jawsh
Facebook @ jawshbca

With the words "EasterBunny"

I'll be expecting your message.. .

Limited offer, limited time.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let Spice Up Your Kids/teens Birthday With Games / Importation Training / Animated Video Advertisement At A Very Low Cost!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.