Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can 2m Build A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 2m Build A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (1801 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can 2m Build A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by ofurufu(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2010
I have two and half plots of land in my town(a semi-urban town) on which I plan to build a three bedroom bungalow.
I plan to start off with 1.5m next month, and before the end of the year, put another 0.5m. That is my budget.

I want to make it as simple as possible, cute and well designed.

I don't want to overburden myself. I want to marry next year by God's grace and it is my wish that I complete this project before marrying.

So with 2m now, can I dream of being a proud owner of 2 bedroom bungalow next year? This does not include cost of land, as I have land already. It also excludes cost of interior decor. With that 2m, I'm talking of completing it to painting, and tiling of bathrooms and toilets only.

I need advise please, preferably but not limited to people taht have travelled this path before.

Thanks
Re: Can 2m Build A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? by beknown(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2010
@Poster,

The following article in Castles Weekly will help you:

http://www.castlesweekly.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=857

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Building Materials(from Start To Finish)/labor Rates In Lagos / Picture Of A New 3bedroom@ 1M All Ensuite In Bakare Estate Lekki / 2 Nos Of Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Flat With Completed 2 Bedroom Flat B/Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.