Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA (598 Views)

Video: See The Kind Of Room That Was Given To A Corps Member In His PPA / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / Meet A 25 Years Old Corper Who Uses #160k To Host A Liberation In His PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by abiodunaaa(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2018
His name is Seun. He is an NYSC Corp member in Langtang North, Plateau, Nigeria. Got 2 schools to teach and he's very punctual, he's so good at the mechanic (motor engineer) works he is learning as an apprentice, his freedom and POP ceremony is on 29th of this month in Langtang North, U all invited! I heard he is from a well classed family. Woooh, HE MOTIVATES ME! I'm inspired! Anytime I see him I feel like this guy needs to be shown to the world. I saw him today again and I took those pictures unnoticed.

I'm also a Corper Serving in Langtang North (Adeleke A. Abiodun)

Let's celebrate our hardworking Corpers!

Re: NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by eezeribe(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2018
He won't still make a good mechanic overnight because all the good mechanics I know,spent more than one year in apprenticeship.
Who knows the course he studied,some of these courses are utterly of no significance in the Nigeria labour market; one year mechanic apprenticeship could still be better than four or five years studying a course that only exists in JAMB brochure.
I wish him all the best;he is now an 'entrepreneur' according to the Nigerian government.
Re: NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by Jochabed(f): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2018
He is worthy of Emulation. Have something by the side,don't always depend on the monthly allawee!
Re: NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by eezeribe(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by Benjom(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2018
Good for him
Re: NYSC Corp Member Learning Mechanic And Also Doing Well At His PPA by debolayinka(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2018
I don't really see this as news, many Corp Members in my area are into skill acquisition too.

(1) (Reply)

MSN Academy Is Looking For 2 Interns In Lagos, Nigeria. Apply Now / The Remains Of Late Corper Has Been Recovered / Lady faints during NYSC data capturing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.