Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) (25831 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by wellmax(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrHowto:

2000 that was about 18 years ago. You had to dig it because you couldn't find 1 and you're here shouting with all the amputation in the north blabla in the north.
Where is the amputation, you're here carrying story of 18 Years.

See this dude you asked for an evidence I showed you one, you said it is old, are you for real.
Nooo, i should have brought it out from my backyard.

Get thee behind me joor
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Mystiquefia: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
I dont like this hijab stuff, dont they sweat, specially those covering their head to toe undecided

How body dey do u sef Na u dey wear am?? those rocking it prestigiously ain't even as exasperated as u are. learn to mind ur business, it would do ur sickly, hate encompassed health some gud.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by JkCosmos: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na true oooo.

I was in Kishi yesterdayooo na true.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by friendlyenemy: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by dataking: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its not surprising. See the hypocrites filled with shame. Yet they still have mouth to run stupid comments. If she hadn’t been called out as a Christian, they would have been all over this thread spewing trash. Children of envy and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hungerbad
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by 123papas(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Use your head, man.
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
If her religion wasn't stated, you would have been running your mouth explaining how this is an example of how all muslims hide under hijab to steal.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by jnfoage: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2018
[s]
123papas:
Use your head, man.
[/s]
I should be telling you that.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by 123papas(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Na you get your keypad
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
I should be telling you that.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
goaldynman:

Muslim Daaawwwggs have infiltrated this post trying so hard to save their already battered and tattered image!

Lol. Console your sorry self.

goaldynman:

No Christian will have time to wear hijab! What for? Will the hijab give her wing to escape from the crime scene?! People are more are more suspicious and uncomfortable of people roaming about with hijab!

On the contrary. Muslims are seen to be more trustworthy, which is why your Christian sister is wearing it. Even Christians trust Muslims more than they trust their own pastors.

goaldynman:

Abegi! This is a clear case of a crime committed by a Muslim girl! It is just a Muslim blogger trying to twist the story!!

Lying and making unproven assertions is nothing new to Christians, especially against Muslims. It started from Paul your founder.
Like I said earlier, console your sorry self. It is obvious that you are in need of comfort from your distress. If this is the only way you can find it, go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by Iceberg3: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

She's lucky she wasn't lynched by Muslim fundamentalists.

Westerners are more liberal, she would have died for such "sacrilege" in the North.

Folks get their panties in a twist over a God they have never ever seen with their eyes

PS- I am a Wakandian and a Muslim

grin

1 Share

Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Jochabed:
That's why i don't trust this Hijab,dangerous things happen inside.
You still managed to deflect the attention away from the faith of the thief to the she pretended to have. Well done to you Ma.
Didn't the story tell you "to gain access to the victims"? Because she'd wanted to still in an area denominated by Muslims.
Re: Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

She's lucky she wasn't lynched by Muslim fundamentalists.

Westerners are more liberal, she would have died for such "sacrilege" in the North.

Folks get their panties in a twist over a God they have never ever seen with their eyes

PS- I am a Wakandian and a Muslim
[/b]

We've seen and read worse being donee to thieves in the South South and South East. Like sticking sharpened stick into the neck of a mere thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom / Malaysian Court Frees Four Nigerians Sentenced To Death On Drug Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.