Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday With Aladin Themed Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday With Aladin Themed Photos (461 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday With Aladin Themed Photos by trendysturvs(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
The actress whose’s baby, Jasmine’s birthday is today 3rd of April shared the Aladin themed photos with daughter looking so colorful with the caption below:

UDEGO IS TURNING 1 IN LESS THAN 24HOURS.. MY BELOVED .. MY BLESSING .. IT HARDLY SEEMS POSSIBLE THAT A YEAR HAS GONE BY SINCE YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND THE BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE EVEN A FRACTION OF THE JOY YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO ME. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE BABY JASMINE

The actress also shared her baby’s bentley below:
Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/04/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-celebrates-daughters-birthday-with-aladin-themed-photos/

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday With Aladin Themed Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2018
She has done well for herself unlike her ex-husband who wants to destroy her career smh

(1) (Reply)

Non-fans Shares Photos Of Cee-c’s Side Bosoms / Disgraced Catholic Priest Keith O’brien Dies At 80 / Channing Tatum And Jenna Dewan Separates After Nine Years Of Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.