Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter (11572 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2018
Aunty Kemi! the brave and fearless journalist i know. She is a brilliant Investigative reporter and a woman of many path.

But I really do not know if Aunty is under spell or some odds are just not favouring her. Aunty could be loquacious and spit thrashes without looking back.

I should meet this woman in person soonest
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
The only way out is let's everyone be ready by 2019 general election to send Buhari packing that is just the solution. I have never support kemi before but on these self Defense I totally agreed with her, with Danjuma and all believers of self Defense in the hands of these tsetse flies called fulani herdsmen.

I have no issue with the Nigeria army because I belong to the family but I have serious problem with GCFR called Buhari. Army can not act without his order he want to cover up fulani his brothers but nemesis will catch Buhari sooner or later either he Buhari beliefs it or not one day is one day.

I'm still blaming IBB for taken over power from Buhari and did not jail him or send him to exile of no return may be Nigeria would have be safe of these lunatic, slowpoke, no clue system of ruling.
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=66390072][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Pidginwhisper: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66391105][/quote]Bianca behave! undecided

Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Bianca behave! undecided

Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Lukgaf(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Thought you said you have repented Kemi?
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Pidginwhisper: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66391423][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by wellmax(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
and so? She should block them too
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=66391517][/quote] You have started again sad
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2018
They have a right to block whoever they like...live with it!
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Pidginwhisper: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You have started again sad
What have I done again this tym. I only asked you to come down, so don't try to play a game of pity
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
What have I done again this tym. I only asked you to come down, so don't try to play a game of pity
Was it not you that came for me with that annoying meme Now you want to put the blame on me undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Blocked Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter by Theoan: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
pesinfada:
Why thy gave Boko Haram amnesty

That's d way tins goes in d zoo

Without the adequate tech solutions - Techmanga, there is no way the Nigerian army can completely stop the terrorists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Most Beautiful Arab Women In The World / John Okafor To Shoot A Film On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.