Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Taylor Swift Defended A Singer Who Criticized Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Taylor Swift Defended A Singer Who Criticized Her (361 Views)

Download Taylor Swift : Miss Americana ( 2020 ) / #bbnaija: Khloe Slams Does Who Criticized Her Look To Eviction Party / Bbnaija: TeddyA Reacts To Being Criticized For His Activities In The BBN House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Defended A Singer Who Criticized Her by Movies4star(f): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Taylor Swift had to come out in defense of the Girls Like Girls singer , Hayley Kiyoko , after a lot of fans criticized the latter for her comments about the pop star. In an interview with Refinery 29, Kiyoko said, “Several executives in the music industry have told me, ‘Are you going to make another video about girls?’ I literally saw them and said, ‘Mmmm, yes … Taylor Swift sings about men in all their songs and videos and nobody complains that it’s unoriginal. “I do not over-sexualize my music, I kiss women because I love women, not trying to be sexy. it’s my life”.

Check More: http://impelreport.com/taylor-swift-defended-singer-criticized-impelreport-2/

(1) (Reply)

P Diddy And Peter -p Square Having Fun (video) / Hey! Are You Ready, You Can Watch Cee C Exhibit Her Annoying Attitude / A Man Beat Mother To Death After Which A Prophet Told Him, She Was A Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.