Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama (23982 Views)

Kolade Oyewande Joined Nigeria Navy / Nollywood Actor, Kolade Oyewande Becomes Adviser To The CSO To Former President / Nollywood Actor/film Maker Kolade Oyewande Caught With 5 Ladies On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by NaijaCelebrity: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nollywood actor, Kolade Oyewande popularly known as Highlander is set to wed his babymama.

The actor took to the social media recently to share the lovely face of his sweetheart, the mother of his 2 children with caption saying....

“Some ladies are in this world to waste your precious time while there are many guys outside the world to waste your precious time ,thanks so much my lovely wife for not wasting my time ,you have showed me what true love is all about, I keep celebrating you ,because I know you are the best woman in the world ,they call me Balogun Leyin Obirin “HIghlander Orshomo,have met millions of ladies ,yet, no one like you, I hereby decide to Marry you Legally ,congratulations, my love, my sunshine, ololufemi, date fixed,venue fixed ,Reception fixed!! Decorated @thevelvetexpression, MC of the day SA ARTS,CULTURE & TOURISM FEMI ADEBAYO... I wish you the best on that day and I wish every ladies too out there best of luck to the right man”

http://news.nollyzone.com/actor-kolade-oyewande-highlander-set-wed-babymama/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Benjom(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Issorite cool
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good of them...
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by KushyKush: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Never heard of him. HML Sha...

17 Likes

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by fourhayz: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
I like this guy in movie....with his bowlegged stature...Man voice weird

Never new that was his name tho...

The babymama looks older,uglier and bigger.

Highlander dats y d baby mama also is fatlander grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by NwaAmaikpe: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

To me,

Marrying your babymama is like putting an already licked orange back into the fridge.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Caustics: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry its obvious that this poor man was forced into marriage by this old cargo. He should man up and do paternity test on the children.
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Ellabae(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good for him
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by lagdmark(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is the lady older than the young man in the 1st picture
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by rayblings(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Nose ring
leg chain
Eye lashes
double /triple piercings
tattoo

Listed above are the trademark for oloshoism

Another olosho is getting married. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Mydazz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
About 10 commentso and it's on front page,....... looks like an MOD is smoking kush
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by YorubaAssasin: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
post=66398028:
Good of them...

Great grammar right there... keep it up! cool
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by paymentvoucher: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Kolade Oyewande Highlander ko, Kolade Oyewande RAV 4 ni

And OP took this post to FP.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by PrettySleek(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Awwwwww that's so nice! They are doing the right thing
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Zaynabtemmy: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
This guy that pop up on Yoruba movies once in a blue moon, HML anyways.
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by YorubaAssasin: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Why do these shameless produce basta.rds everytime and ruin their childrens future. so immoral and animalistic. Meanwhile. .

Foolish rusticated mentality!

Jesus was 'conceived' out of wedlock... go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Happy wedluck 2 dem
She old pass d man
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by kokozain(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hml in advance to them
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

yeah exactly. screw jesus.
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Great grammar right there... keep it up! cool
Nice grammar right here....Keep it up!
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by wink2015(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
This so called "BABYMAMA" all this celebrity are promoting is polluting our African cultures and a sacred customary tradition that our forefathers have kept for the ages.

WHIZZKIDS, Davido and the rest of this small boys go and marry SUGAR MUMMY as wife and end up never living a happy life.

Time will continue to tell on them.

SORRY DO NOT TELL ME THAT AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.

You simply can not handle a much older women never minding your socalled wealth.
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by dayleke: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
It is well...

HML to them.
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by SAMBARRY: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
SO this smallish looking boy is a man.he looks like one small jambite
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Macnnoli4(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
She no waste time by giving you children but Mr man waste time by not marrying her from the beginning. No wahala. smh. Testing... love and belle : loading......completed
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
wink2015:
This so called "BABYMAMA" all this celebrity are promoting is polluting our African cultures and a sacred customary tradition that our forefathers have kept for the ages.

WHIZZKIDS, Davido and the rest of this small boys go and marry SUGAR MUMMY as wife and end up never living a happy life.

Time will continue to tell on them.

SORRY DO NOT TELL ME THAT AGE IS JUST A NUMBER.

You simply can not handle a much older women never minding your socalled wealth.
maybe when the guys stop making marriage unappealing and hellish,baby mamaism Will reduce
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Candyking(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Read Interesting Story The Married Affair – An Erotic Story

The cuddling lasted a mere five minutes as we couldn’t get enough of each other. He rolled me into my stomach grabbing my thighs and pulling my ass against him entering my once again wet kitten from behind, I let out a scream of pure ecstasy and we f*cked for another hour c7mming together with moans of delight.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/03/the-married-affair-an-erotic-story
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Pidginwhisper: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
This one na Albino escapee sha grin grin
Re: Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama by Pidginwhisper: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

PAGAN9JA:

yeah exactly. screw jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos / Photos From Purity Okojie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Kate Henshaw At The African Hair Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.