Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Naughty Mums Club - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naughty Mums Club (2484 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / The Naughty Sisters / Naughty gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Naughty Moms’ Club by sammbeltt © “They say it’s not the end,” said Sylvia, explaining to the rest of the women in the room, “but we need to start using blindfolds.” All the women in the room groaned in unison. They had thought they had found the perfect sexual amusement, but now it had all gone wrong. It had all started a year ago. Three of the local wives, Sylvia, Maria and Ingrid, who had sons in the same class, used to meet up for coffee, and all agreed that their lives were boring. The three of them had married young to three lawyers who all worked for the same firm. The three men were away on business trips a lot and although they gave their wives a reasonable allowance, they kept an eye on what they spent. Being lawyers, they had all ensured that their wives would be penniless if they ever divorced, so extra marital affairs for the women were not on the cards. This would not have mattered if their husbands had not been so boring. Their social lives were boring; their sex lives were boring and overall there was no spice in their lives. It had been put forward timidly when one of the women first suggested that they should arrange an evening out watching the Handsome Broncos. The Broncos were a male performing group, stripping in time to raunchy music. They knew their husbands would not like them going, but felt they could watch the show without being seen. The women were all nervous as they went in the theatre, but by the end of the show they all agreed that they had enjoyed themselves enormously. The women in fact had loved it. So much so, that a month later they were going again, but this time instead of sitting quietly in their seats they had joined in the raucous shouting and even trying to grab a handful of male flesh as the guys danced around them. The next step was a private show in a local hotel room. The three moms had now been joined by two other women; a thirty-year old wannabe model called Patsy and by Vera, who was a pretty forty-year old divorcee who told the others that she hadn’t sex for three years. Although the room was large, with the increase in women members of the group to five, there was only a small square for the three guys to perform. The women didn’t help. They were crowding in on the three men and soon were in competition with each other to rip off the guys’ G-strings. The guys, knowing they were at a private party and seeing all the women were attractive, began enjoying themselves. Things were getting very interesting, with Sylvia starting to give a handsome black guy a handjob, when the troupe’s manager, who was a steely hard- looking woman, came in and called a halt That evening gave all the women pause for thought. It made them realize that, not only did they want to enjoy seeing naked men, they all wanted the real thing. They could just have had an affair with a man, but they were concerned that that kind of relationship could get too serious. The moms in particular were nervous that being caught out by their husbands could mean a financially disastrous divorce. After a while they all met up again in Vera’s house. Vera lived on her own. Her son had gone to live with his father. She’d had a brother, Simon, five years younger, living with her but had thrown him out as he was a idler, never washing and seeming to spend all of his time trying to catch her undressed. Vera looked around the room at the three moms, Ingrid, Maria and Sylvia. Ingrid, who was thirty eight, had light Nordic hair, which was why she was named as she was. She was also tall at five feet ten and slim. Her long shapely legs, kept in shaped definition by her cycling, seemed to go on for ever, topped by an ass that was muscularly round. Her lips were succulently shaped, a little like Scarlett Johansson, but even more luscious. She was a blonde Scandinavian lovely. Unusually, her eighteen-year old son, Willy, was only five feet four inches. This was four inches taller than his dad, but Ian was always bitterly disappointed that a rogue gene meant he was never going to be as tall as his mom. People referred to him as Little Willy. Son and mom did not get on. Ingrid told Vera that Willy was always staring with lust at her long legs and tight ass, trying to get a glimpse of her thighs. Vera knew Willy was fed up because his mom was always getting at him. Maria, with her dark Latino looks, was another beauty. The same age as Ingrid, her body was more voluptuous. Vera had heard that Maria’s eighteen-year old son, Mike, had been heard describing Maria’s breasts as looking a good handful, but Vera knew that it was Maria’s ass which was the talk of the boys at school. Vera felt it was too big with its shelf at the top and those big round soccer ball buttocks, but she noticed that men’s eyes followed Maria’s ass wherever she went and Maria’s son, Mike, seemed to be constantly staring at it. Mike, who was more fair skinned, like his father, loved his mom’s Spanish sexuality. Although Maria was voluptuous, it was the beautiful Sylvia who had the most incredible body. Her breasts protruded like huge honeydew melons. Although she was thirty nine, there was no droop in her tits. Maria had commented that when Sylvia walked round a corner, you saw her big tits before you saw her face. She kept her waist slim by constant exercise, as all the women did. Her butt, although not a match for Maria’s, was big, round and firm. Sylvia seemed to have even more problems with her eighteen-year old son, Sam, than the other moms. She’d caught him twice going through her underwear drawer and even caught him once jacking off to an old photo of Sylvia in a bikini. Sam’s father had just laughed it off, but Sylvia couldn’t wait for Sam to go to college. Vera sighed. Eighteen-year old schoolboys seemed to be problematic for all the moms. It was only Patsy, the wannabe model who didn’t have a son to complain about.

emperorblog.com.ng/naughty-moms-club-2/
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
As the women settled down with their cups of coffee, Vera tried to open a discussion, but was interrupted by Sylvia, not an uncommon occurrence. Sylvia announced to the group that she had a proposal. She had a contact at the local football team training ground. The boys who trained at the ground were the fittest men around and, said Sylvia looking round the group, “the sexiest.” Her contact, she continued, had found a number of young male athletes who would be willing, for a fee, to pleasure a female, whatever her age. As she added the last words, she looked round at the other moms and Vera. All the women stared at her, their mouths open. Sylvia continued in a business-like manner. “We’re not talking affairs here. This would be a one session fling. The risk of any of us being caught would be negligible. The only issue is where we can meet up. It shouldn’t be anywhere near here. Now where –” “That’s not a problem.” Vera had caught everyone by surprise with her interruption. Vera continued with calm, “I own a small hotel, twenty rooms, just by the main highway. It formed part of my divorce settlement.” “So,” continued Sylvia in a brisk voice, “we just need our first volunteer.” The room went quiet for about a minute before Patsy spoke up. “I’ll give it a try.” Vera was not surprised by Patsy stepping forward. It had always seemed to Vera that Patsy had a lot more experience with men than the rest of them, particularly with the predatory producers in the modelling profession. Eventually, with Vera setting up the hotel room, the appointment was booked for the next Saturday afternoon, with them all arranging to meet at Vera’s place again on the following Monday to hear how it went. Vera spent Saturday trying to read a book to no avail, wondering what was happening in her hotel. On the Monday, when they all met up, there was expectancy in the air. Patsy was the last to arrive and was just smiling quietly to herself as she waited for everyone to sit down to hear her tale. Patsy commenced, “Well first,” she said smiling broadly, “my gorgeous man was Peter Pannet.” Patsy waited a second for the other women to gasp appreciatively. Peter Pannet was known to all of them as a star quarterback. In fact he was in the press recently when his engagement was announced. Patsy had obviously been planning how to tell the story to maximum effect. “And yes, he is as beautiful stripped as he is in his football gear.” She waited for the excitement to subside. “However, we didn’t just get straight down to it. He told me that the guys in the team could basically have any woman they fancied, but what they especially liked was some roleplay.” The other women in the room were all looking uncertainly at this. Their expressions a bit puzzled. Patsy hastened to explain. “He didn’t want anything that kinky, like being chained up or anything. He just told me that a lot of the guys were a long way from home and missed their families, especially their mothers and sisters. Most of the guys had a thing about their mothers but Peter was one of those who really missed his older sister. I don’t think anything had gone on sexually between him and his sister but evidently he would have liked it to.” Patsy carried on matter-of-factly. “I said Ok, I’m happy tp play your sister.” Patsy added, “In fact I’d have played his great grandmother, as long as I was able to Bleep him.” The other women nodded in agreement. “He was very much a gentleman. He said he liked my bra, especially the way he could unclip it at the front and have easy access to my breasts. He also complimented me on my cock sucking.” She paused and smiled at this point as she added, “And, yes girls, I did swallow.” “After that the fucking was so good that I forgot all about the roleplay. That is until I got on top.” The other women groaned at the thought of impaling themselves on young Peter Pannet’s erection. Patsy smiled at their envious murmurs. “Of course, we’d both cum once already with him really fucking me deep.” The women all groaned again. “As I was straddling him I remembered who I was supposed to be, so I got into the role and asked him if he was enjoying being bleeped by his big sister. The effect was amazing. I could feel his cock getting even bigger inside me. So now I really got into it saying ‘keep still little brother while I ride you hard’. He was moaning loudly now and I knew I’d got him where I wanted as I bleeped him mercilessly.” All the women were breathing heavily now. Most were squeezing their legs together and Sylvia and Maria had unashamedly started rubbing their crotches, eyes closed, lost in the fantasy of fucking the young football star. “When he came this time, he was screaming in his orgasm. I could feel his hot cum shooting up inside me. As we lay there afterwards, he told me it was his most incredible sex ever.” The women all felt like applauding. Their dream had become a reality. Unfortunately it was two days later when it all went wrong. Patsy had enjoyed telling her story so much that she repeated it a number of times to women outside the group. One of these women had a friend at the local paper and the story made the headlines, quickly followed by the news of the breakup of Peter Pannet’s engagement. It was two weeks later that they all met again at Vera’s. Sylvia had been in touch with her contact at the training ground. “They say it’s not the end,” said Sylvia, explaining to the rest of the women in the room, “but we need to start using blindfolds.” All the women in the room groaned in unison. They had thought they had found the perfect sexual amusement, but now it had all gone wrong. Sylvia was continuing, “And we have to have ear plugs.” This was followed by another universal groan. “However, the good news is that their keen to continue. Apparently, before the news hit the headlines, Peter Pannet had described his experience to his team mates and they all want to try it. The only issue is that they don’t want to risk being recognized, hence the need for us all to wear the blindfold and ear plugs.” Vera was the first to comment. “Well you’ve made a complete mess of this Sylvia. Still I suppose I’ll have to give it a try.” Sylvia, who had been peeved by the criticism, said, “You? Why should you be next?” “Because it’s my hotel we’re using,” replied Vera sharply. All the women felt annoyed at Vera having been so insistent on being next, but nobody said anything. They were all used to Vera insisting on getting her own way at the expense of everybody else. The word ‘bitch’ was used frequently by the rest of the group to describe Vera. “Right,” said Sylvia, “I’ll get in touch with my contact and see what I can do.” But Sylvia didn’t phone her contact straight away but thought about it for a bit. She tried to think how she could have her revenge on Vera without Vera knowing it. After all they would continue to need Vera’s hotel. Then she remembered Vera’s brother, Simon, and picked up the phone to arrange a meeting. Sylvia was shocked when Simon walked into the diner to sit opposite her. She’d expected him to be untidy but he looked really rough and, with his smell of body odor, she’d been relieved that he hadn’t tried to sit next to her. Simon, when he wasn’t staring at her breasts, listened with increasing delight to Sylvia’s proposal. Simon had always lusted after his attractive older sister. Even now she was forty, her tits were a good size, her waist slim and her ass nicely rounded. From the rear he thought you could believe she was a woman in her early twenties. Even from the front her face was still pretty although with maybe a few hard lines as a result of her fractious divorce. Sylvia repeated her instructions again, trying not to look at the nicotine stains on his fingers, “So you’re clear. You must not make a sound. Although she’ll be wearing earplugs, she could still hear something. She’ll think she’s in roleplay and may talk to you, but don’t, whatever you do, answer her back.” Simon solemnly placed his hand over his heart, “Got it” he said. Two days later, Sylvia was talking to Vera. “It’s all arranged for Saturday. The footballer concerned has an appointment in the evening, so to ensure there is enough time for you, he will be coming to you straight from training, so he’ll have a smell of manly sweat to get you going.” Sylvia laughed at her own amusing way of putting it and carried on. “Now you’ll remember what Patsy told us about the lads missing their families and wanting a bit of roleplay. Well this young man would like you to pretend to be his older sister.” Vera frowned, “Won’t I be a bit old for that? I’ll be nearer his mother’s age” Sylvia laughed again, “Good Lord no, just remember it’s all pretend. He’s seen a photo of you and can’t wait.”
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
read other episode here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Vera felt nervous as Saturday approached. She hadn’t been with a man for three years, let alone a young man. She wondered what he would expect. Patsy had told them how she’d swallowed her guy’s cum. Vera had never done that before and was certainly not going to start now. She shaved off her pubic hair, feeling she looked more sexy and younger. Then she went shopping and bought new underwear. She imagined the young man would probably imagine his sister in thigh high stockings. She bought a pair of pink see through panties, with a bra to match, remembering Patsy saying Peter Pannet liked to be able to unclip the bra at the front. Finally she treated herself to some expensive perfume and then at the last minute, a pair of stiletto heels. When Saturday arrived she was lying on the bed of the hotel room in her underwear waiting. She’d picked the room herself. After all she did own the place. Sylvia asked her for access to the room in advance and when Vera arrived she could see lit candles creating a romantic setting and began to think that she had been a bit hard on Sylvia when the group had last met. There was a gentle knock on the door and Sylvia entered carrying a blindfold and a box of earplugs. As she watched Vera putting the blindfold on, she said, “As soon as I leave this room, he will be coming in. Because I had to make the arrangements I know who it is, but nobody else does. I can assure you he’s a very handsome young man. Enjoy!” Vera had got the earplugs inserted as Sylvia left the room. Almost immediately she felt a draught as her door was opened and her young man stepped inside. Except it wasn’t a young man. Simon was staring excitedly at his older sister lying on the bed waiting for him. He could see, through her flimsy panties, that she had shaved her pubic hair. He hadn’t had sex with a woman for four years and his hands were shaking as he quickly stripped off and approached the bed, his boner swaying in front of him. He remembered his feeling of excitement when he got on the bed with his first prostitute, but it was nothing compared with this. He looked in amazement at the stiletto heels and thought that he couldn’t believe she could walk in them, which in fact she couldn’t. She jumped as he laid a soft hand on her leg and started sliding it slowly up until his hand was resting on the bare flesh of her thigh. She thought his hand would continue to her panties, which she felt would have been premature, although she was looking forward to that later on. In fact his hand continued up her body, lightly moving over her chest until it reached her neck. She was already smelling Simon’s body odor. Although at first she was offput, she started imagining the hard muscles that had striven on the training ground to produce that perspiration. It was while she was thinking these thoughts that Simon leaned over and began kissing her. She opened her mouth willingly to accept the young man’s tongue, but noticed quite quickly the taste of whiskey. She immediately thought that to have a sip after training must be a football tradition and quickly forgot about it in the sensual wrestling of their tongues. Although Simon loved his first French kiss with his sister, he wanted more quickly. Swinging his leg over her he sat on her chest and began pushing his cock towards her face. Vera froze. She swallowed hard. So this was it. The last time she had performed MouthAction was on her honeymoon twenty years before. She hadn’t enjoyed it then and had never attempted it again. But, she said to herself, how many women have the chance to get a footballer’s cock in their mouth. With that, she pushed her head forward to meet his member and sucked strongly on his meaty head. Simon groaned in appreciation. Vera caught the sound of something but, before she could think what it was, was startled by the strong taste of Simon’s cock. He had washed it that morning, but it still retained a certain tanginess. After hesitating briefly, Vera sucked strongly on it again and found that the taste grew on her. Simon had now moved forward completely and was determinedly pushing his knob end in and out of her pursed lips. Vera now remembered her role play. She felt silly doing it but she had to give it a go, although she felt her age would make it unrealistic. Lifting both her hands to his cock, she pulled it out of her mouth and started licking the end saying, “Is this what you want your big sister to do?” Simon couldn’t help a loud groan at that. Vera feeling his cock swelling even more in her fingers and realizing to her surprise that her words were actually effective added, “Has my little brother been fantasizing about me sucking his cock? Go on baby brother Bleep my mouth!” Simon was now crying out as he pulled her hands away and grabbed her hair, fucking his cock down her throat as forcefully as he could. He was recalling all those times that Vera had made life hard for him and laughed now as he shouted, “Take that you fucking bitch sister.” Vera could hear he was shouting but couldn’t make it out. She assumed that it was a shout of ecstasy. So, as the mushroom head came out of her throat into her mouth, she sucked on it avidly before it slid back down her throat. She grasped his butt, pulling him towards her then, realizing that he was about to cum, tried to pull him out of her mouth, but Simon would have none of it.
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
The meeting then gradually dispersed, leaving Vera feeling frustrated. She felt that there was something that she was not being told and resolved to find out what it was. Leaving the house she walked over to Maria’s. She felt that Maria would tell her what was going on, but when she arrived at the house the lights were off. She tried the front door. She knew that most neighbors left their doors unlocked and, as she tried the door, it opened easily. She walked into the hall, calling Maria’s name, but there was no answer. She saw a light up the stairs and climbed up towards it, thinking that Maria had fallen asleep, but as she arrived at the top of the stairs she could see that the house was vacant. In the room by the top of the stairs, Vera could see a computer screen and was startled by what was on it. There was a photo of herself clearly having sex with a man. She quickly settled in the chair and started opening the documents, the contents of which appalled her. A video of her sex session had been shared around all the women of the group. The comments between the women were sarcastic and sneering. She started going through them. “Wow, she couldn’t get enough of her brother’s cock! Loved it when he made her swallow his cum.” that was Ingrid. “If she let that slob Bleep her, I suppose that any man could!” that was Sylvia. Vera was puzzled and decided to sit down and open the video which Sylvia had sent to the others. As she watched it, she sat there appalled. She could clearly see her brother, Simon, leaning over and kissing her and her eagerly kissing him back. Vera shoved her knuckles in her mouth and silently screamed in horror and repulsion. No wonder she could taste whiskey and of course the smell of his body odor. However, her dismay increased even more as she saw him climb on top of her and push his cock in her mouth. Then she could hear herself say those teasing words of big sister encouragement ending in “Go on baby brother Bleep my mouth!” The video continued getting more and more appalling as she watched it to the end. No wonder the women had snickered when she’d told them she’d swallowed. They had seen on the video that she’d had no choice as Simon had held her head shouting, “swallow that bitch sister!” Worst of all though had been the end when she realized that the women had seen that Simon had bleeped her to an orgasm. The thought of Simon shooting his cum inside her and him feeling her orgasm around his erection was horrendous. Vera knew immediately that she had to have revenge on those bitch women who had so enjoyed humiliating her. A plan started forming in her mind. As she walked home she knew just whom she would have as accomplices. The next day, after making a phone call to a hearing equipment specialist, Vera telephoned the group of women to meet again at her house. After the women arrived, Vera started to address them. “First of all I want to apologize for my behavior in the past which at times has been selfish.” There were no murmurs of disagreement with that statement as she continued, “you were all so good allowing me to go first with the footballer and I had such a fantastic sex session that I want to be as helpful as possible.” The women had all been smirking as she’d talked about her sex session, but they now looked interested. “Like Sylvia, I have a contact at the training ground. He’s actually a scout for the local team. He told me that they have just had a fresh arrival of young men. They’re from all over the country and they’re missing their families, especially their mothers and sisters. I gather that some of the recruits are extremely handsome.” Vera had everybody’s attention now. They were looking at her opened mouthed waiting for what was coming next. “I have emailed your photos,” said Vera triumphantly, “and have now got three young men, very eager to make your acquaintance. However, the new rules still apply, so blindfolds and earplugs are compulsory.” The women sighed, but Vera could see that they were still very keen. “Some good news,” said Vera, “you won’t be using those rubber earplugs. I have found some ear pieces that disguise the voice you’re hearing, so you won’t recognize the voice but you will be able to have a conversation.” The women all approved of this advance. “It’ll take me about three weeks to organize, but I’m aiming for you all to be in one of my hotel rooms with your young lovers on Saturday the ninth. I hope you’ll be free.” “Oh yes,” said Sylvia, her large chest heaving with emotion, “I’ll certainly make myself free on that date.” The others all nodded sharply in agreement. As Sylvia was leaving with Maria, she beamed at Vera and said, “We’re going shopping, leaving our repulsive boys playing records at my house. Do you want to come?” “Your so kind,” gushed Vera, “but I’ve got a lot to arrange now.” As the group disappeared from view, Vera hurried down the street to Sylvia’s house. She tried the front door, finding, as with Maria’s, it opened easily. She couldn’t hear any noise but knew that Sam’s room was at the back of the house. Making her way up the stairs, she walked towards, what she assumed would be, his room. Outside she hesitated, as she could not hear any music but could hear what sounded like groaning. She quietly opened the door and stepped through. Inside the room was dark, but on a big television screen was a couple having sex. The woman was clearly a lot older than the young guy she was busy fellating, who was groaning. However, Vera realized that he was not the only one groaning. Her friend’s three sons, Sam, Willy and Mike, were staring at the screen. All three had their pants around their ankles as they were jacking off feverishly, watching the action. Even from where she was standing, Vera could see that all three were very well endowed, with Willy’s looking especially large, sticking out from his small frame. On the floor was the jacket of the DVD they were watching and Vera could see it was entitled ‘Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.’ Finding the light switch, Vera flicked it on, causing a mad pulling up of pants and a grab at the remote control which turned the picture off. The boys all stared at Vera with shame and horror, but Vera just laughed. The boys were still looking at her aghast as she started speaking, “Good morning boys. I need to get revenge on your moms and I need your help to do it.” As she spoke, the boys very quickly comprehended that they were not in trouble. Quite the contrary, the thought of getting one over on their moms was very attractive and they listened attentively. As Vera described their moms’ intention of having sex sessions with football players, the boys looked more and more astounded. However, as Vera described the use of the blindfolds and the ear pieces and, with difficulty, how she had she’d been conned by her brother, the boys gradually, with increasing excitement understood what part she wanted them to play. The boys began to imagine what they could achieve. “Wow, I’ll be able to get my hands on mom’s huge juggs,” gasped Sam, picturing Sylvia’s big breasts. Vera smiled, “I’ve seen her changing her bra. Her nipples are big as well.” “And I’ll get my hands on mom’s big ass,” Mike whispered, thinking of Maria’s big butt. “And I’ll get mom’s sweet lips round my cock,” Willy spoke in a whisper. “Now, now boys,” said Vera smiling, “you’ve got to think bigger. The way I see it, you will have as long as you like to Bleep your moms in as many holes as possible. They’ll think they’re with a footballer, with whom they have to roleplay as his mother. The words, they’ll be saying to you to tease you, will have you cumming inside them again and again.” The boys were staring at her incredulously. It all seemed too good to be true. They started chattering excitedly and Vera realized that they not only had lustful thoughts about their own moms, but also about each other’s. “Don’t worry boys, I’ll be videoing all the action, so you’ll have plenty of time afterwards to see your friend’s mom being bleeped.” The boys still couldn’t believe their luck. However, their enthusiasm waned a little as Vera said, “Right, now I want your balls to be as full of cum as possible to inject into your moms. So, leave your cocks alone. No more jacking off. No alcohol and eat plenty of fresh vegetables.” Vera added, “Oh, and by the way, I’ll be handing out some little blue pills on the day to ensure your cocks stay hard as iron.” As Vera left them she knew she was leaving the three most excited boys in history. It was a week later that Vera had Sylvia in her lounge. Before her arrival, Vera had carefully placed some photos in a folder on the coffee table. She thought that Sylvia might get cold feet and she was right. Vera had explained that roleplaying would be essential and that the scene would be ‘Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.’ “I’m not at all sure now about this. If my husband found out, what with the prenuptial agreement -” her voice tailed off. Vera stood up, “Sorry to interrupt you, I’ve just got to turn the coffee off in the kitchen,” and hurried out into the next room. Vera looked back through the crack in the door. Sylvia, after carefully looking around to see if anyone was watching her, opened the folder and took out the three photographs inside. The photos were each of a face of a young man with a woman’s name written across the top. Two of the photos were of guys who were quite good looking. The third photo was of an intensely handsome guy. It was a photo of a Dutch male model that Vera had found on the internet. He looked like a cross between a young Brad Pitt and a young Elvis Presley. It was Sylvia’s name written across the top. Sylvia gasped then quickly put the photos and the folder back to where they had been. Vera came back through the door just afterwards. Sylvia, her eyes sparkling and her big bosom rising up and down with her heavier breathing, was trying to look nonchalant. “You know, since you’ve been out of the room, I’ve had time to think and I’ve decided to go ahead. I reckon I can be a star turn as a Teasing Bitch Mommy.” Vera smiled and said, “I know you’ve made the right decision,” and then added conspiratorially, “the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially on your sizeable assets.” Sylvia giggled like a schoolgirl. The thought that the gorgeous young man had actually picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of huge breasts made her squeeze her legs together in anticipation. After that, Vera went through an almost identical conversation with Maria, with, of course, the same gorgeous young man having her name on his photo. Finishing again with, “the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially with your Latino looks and spectacular physical feature.” Maria blushed thinking that the gorgeous young man had picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of Maria’s big ass. Ingrid was slightly trickier as Vera didn’t want Ingrid stopping her sex session when she realized the small stature of her lover. “He’s short for a footballer, but he’s very fast on the pitch, I understand,” Vera explained. Ingrid started murmuring doubts, but when Vera came back into the room, Vera could see that the photo had changed Ingrid’s mind as well. To add further encouragement, Vera said, “He picked you out especially. Apparently, he loves tall women.” Ingrid smirked, “This tall teasing bitch is going to be the kid’s candy treat.” With everyone on board, Vera began arranging the hotel rooms for the sex sessions which would now be in a week’s time. She had mirrors over all the walls and ceilings, and Hitech miniature cameras and recording equipment installed in each room. The women were having a meeting in Vera’s house sharing thoughts. Before they’d arrived, Vera had been thinking about how desperate the moms would be for sex. They’d claimed that the sex they had with their husbands was boring and infrequent, but Vera knew it was virtually non- existent. She knew that because all three husbands regularly took eighteen-year old schoolgirls to her hotel for paid sex. She smiled to herself. Roleplaying seemed to be a common theme in her hotel as she had videos of the girls screaming ‘Daddy Bleep me!’ No, the husbands certainly didn’t appreciate voluptuous figures nor Ingrid’s tall physique. In the meeting, Vera was now explaining that the guys would enter their rooms wearing just underpants, with a bathrobe around them which they would take off when in the room. “We’ll be wearing stockings and garter belts,” Sylvia explained to Vera. “Young men have always fantasized about their mothers in straps.” “I think we ought to shave our pubic hair,” said Ingrid. The other two nodded, remembering Vera’s nude genitals. However, Maria decided she would leave a thin covering of black curly hair. She remembered that the young man had mentioned her Latino looks and she was proud of her Spanish ancestry. She even had a pair of maracas on her bedroom wall. “I’m going to be standing by the side of the bed waiting for him. I want his first sight of me to be at my best angle,” said Maria. The others nodded again. They recollected that Vera had looked awkward just lying on the bed. Maria continued, “then I’ll let him kiss me and I’ll gently push him on to the bed on his back. Then I’ll tease him through his underpants until he’s hard and then peel them off. I’ll have a bottle of oil by the bed and I’ll work him up with that and then suck his cock, probably teasing his balls and asshole with my fingers.” The other women had been listening in awe at Maria’s confidence. “Do all men like their butt holes played with?” asked Ingrid. Maria laughed, “We’ll soon find out if they do or not.” Sylvia looked serious, “I suppose we have to swallow?” The others looked uncomfortable, not answering and it was Vera who closed the topic with the statement, “I’ve been told that the young men will be expecting you to swallow.” “What about anal?” This time it was Vera asking them the question. She added, “the guys haven’t been clear what they’re expecting on that.” “No way!” said Ingrid. “Certainly not!” said Sylvia. They all looked at Maria, waiting for her answer, imagining her exposed big ass with an erection hovering near it. “Completely out of the question!” said Maria firmly. They carried on discussing minor queries until Vera said, “OK then, that’s it. You can go home and prepare yourselves. I’ll see you on the day and I’ll bill you if necessary afterwards.” They all looked at her with questioning faces and it was Sylvia who finally said, “What do you mean ‘bill us’? “Well,” said Vera, very composed. “the guys will be billing you a thousand dollars each.” As they all gasped, Vera quickly added, “of course, they say that will be reduced to five hundred dollars if you really make the roleplay plausible.” They all still looked worried. It was not so much that they couldn’t afford the money, although it seemed a lot, for the moms it was the fear of that they wouldn’t be able to hide the payments from their husbands. Seeing their distress, Vera gave some reassurance, “It was made clear to me that there would actually be no bill at all if you are -“
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Benbeezy, sirsomode , WHIZKIDEFE (m), SapphirePRINCEX ( f ), Mizsylviah ( f ), Kunkiddo (m), octopusfreaky ( f ), Johnsown1 ( m), jemmabond( f ), SheWrites (f ), debbycreamy( f ), Toyin223 (f ), Shugarplum (f ), dammyjo112 , KimberlyWest ( f ), Julietogbo (f ), Angelsss(f ), mhizzcutie( f ), NancyAgolokigho( f )
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
equily( m), kingphilip( m), Tpain666 , edidiongv (m), Olufas, starngie , Nkeiruka2015 (f ), Dimovic ( m), annietan(f ), senlymah , Cadec007 ( m), pinkbae ( f ), PuntHunt , glowitbliss(f ), fboonmy, Biodun1929 (m), weirdo17 ( f ), ify2sladex , Gabbynahcee( f ), Elviswifey1 (f ), stevodot22 (m), longitudemedia (m), EAhumble ( m), gentlejohn ( m), urvillagepeoplee( m), iheanyi40 (m), braivheart , Surestdick(m), chigozie69, charytea(f ), lopjohnn

2 Likes

Re: Naughty Mums Club by Johnsown1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Deburche what yee have for neeee
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2018
The meeting then gradually dispersed, leaving Vera feeling frustrated. She felt that there was something that she was not being told and resolved to find out what it was. Leaving the house she walked over to Maria’s. She felt that Maria would tell her what was going on, but when she arrived at the house the lights were off. She tried the front door. She knew that most neighbors left their doors unlocked and, as she tried the door, it opened easily. She walked into the hall, calling Maria’s name, but there was no answer. She saw a light up the stairs and climbed up towards it, thinking that Maria had fallen asleep, but as she arrived at the top of the stairs she could see that the house was vacant. In the room by the top of the stairs, Vera could see a computer screen and was startled by what was on it. There was a photo of herself clearly having sex with a man. She quickly settled in the chair and started opening the documents, the contents of which appalled her. A video of her sex session had been shared around all the women of the group. The comments between the women were sarcastic and sneering. She started going through them. “Wow, she couldn’t get enough of her brother’s cock! Loved it when he made her swallow his cum.” that was Ingrid. “If she let that slob Bleep her, I suppose that any man could!” that was Sylvia. Vera was puzzled and decided to sit down and open the video which Sylvia had sent to the others. As she watched it, she sat there appalled. She could clearly see her brother, Simon, leaning over and kissing her and her eagerly kissing him back. Vera shoved her knuckles in her mouth and silently screamed in horror and repulsion. No wonder she could taste whiskey and of course the smell of his body odor. However, her dismay increased even more as she saw him climb on top of her and push his cock in her mouth. Then she could hear herself say those teasing words of big sister encouragement ending in “Go on baby brother Bleep my mouth!” The video continued getting more and more appalling as she watched it to the end. No wonder the women had snickered when she’d told them she’d swallowed. They had seen on the video that she’d had no choice as Simon had held her head shouting, “swallow that bitch sister!” Worst of all though had been the end when she realized that the women had seen that Simon had bleeped her to an orgasm. The thought of Simon shooting his cum inside her and him feeling her orgasm around his erection was horrendous. Vera knew immediately that she had to have revenge on those bitch women who had so enjoyed humiliating her. A plan started forming in her mind. As she walked home she knew just whom she would have as accomplices. The next day, after making a phone call to a hearing equipment specialist, Vera telephoned the group of women to meet again at her house. After the women arrived, Vera started to address them. “First of all I want to apologize for my behavior in the past which at times has been selfish.” There were no murmurs of disagreement with that statement as she continued, “you were all so good allowing me to go first with the footballer and I had such a fantastic sex session that I want to be as helpful as possible.” The women had all been smirking as she’d talked about her sex session, but they now looked interested. “Like Sylvia, I have a contact at the training ground. He’s actually a scout for the local team. He told me that they have just had a fresh arrival of young men. They’re from all over the country and they’re missing their families, especially their mothers and sisters. I gather that some of the recruits are extremely handsome.” Vera had everybody’s attention now. They were looking at her opened mouthed waiting for what was coming next. “I have emailed your photos,” said Vera triumphantly, “and have now got three young men, very eager to make your acquaintance. However, the new rules still apply, so blindfolds and earplugs are compulsory.” The women sighed, but Vera could see that they were still very keen. “Some good news,” said Vera, “you won’t be using those rubber earplugs. I have found some ear pieces that disguise the voice you’re hearing, so you won’t recognize the voice but you will be able to have a conversation.” The women all approved of this advance. “It’ll take me about three weeks to organize, but I’m aiming for you all to be in one of my hotel rooms with your young lovers on Saturday the ninth. I hope you’ll be free.” “Oh yes,” said Sylvia, her large chest heaving with emotion, “I’ll certainly make myself free on that date.” The others all nodded sharply in agreement. As Sylvia was leaving with Maria, she beamed at Vera and said, “We’re going shopping, leaving our repulsive boys playing records at my house. Do you want to come?” “Your so kind,” gushed Vera, “but I’ve got a lot to arrange now.” As the group disappeared from view, Vera hurried down the street to Sylvia’s house. She tried the front door, finding, as with Maria’s, it opened easily. She couldn’t hear any noise but knew that Sam’s room was at the back of the house. Making her way up the stairs, she walked towards, what she assumed would be, his room. Outside she hesitated, as she could not hear any music but could hear what sounded like groaning. She quietly opened the door and stepped through. Inside the room was dark, but on a big television screen was a couple having sex. The woman was clearly a lot older than the young guy she was busy fellating, who was groaning. However, Vera realized that he was not the only one groaning. Her friend’s three sons, Sam, Willy and Mike, were staring at the screen. All three had their pants around their ankles as they were jacking off feverishly, watching the action. Even from where she was standing, Vera could see that all three were very well endowed, with Willy’s looking especially large, sticking out from his small frame. On the floor was the jacket of the DVD they were watching and Vera could see it was entitled ‘Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.’ Finding the light switch, Vera flicked it on, causing a mad pulling up of pants and a grab at the remote control which turned the picture off. The boys all stared at Vera with shame and horror, but Vera just laughed. The boys were still looking at her aghast as she started speaking, “Good morning boys. I need to get revenge on your moms and I need your help to do it.” As she spoke, the boys very quickly comprehended that they were not in trouble. Quite the contrary, the thought of getting one over on their moms was very attractive and they listened attentively. As Vera described their moms’ intention of having sex sessions with football players, the boys looked more and more astounded. However, as Vera described the use of the blindfolds and the ear pieces and, with difficulty, how she had she’d been conned by her brother, the boys gradually, with increasing excitement understood what part she wanted them to play. The boys began to imagine what they could achieve. “Wow, I’ll be able to get my hands on mom’s huge juggs,” gasped Sam, picturing Sylvia’s big breasts. Vera smiled, “I’ve seen her changing her bra. Her nipples are big as well.” “And I’ll get my hands on mom’s big ass,” Mike whispered, thinking of Maria’s big butt. “And I’ll get mom’s sweet lips round my cock,” Willy spoke in a whisper. “Now, now boys,” said Vera smiling, “you’ve got to think bigger. The way I see it, you will have as long as you like to Bleep your moms in as many holes as possible. They’ll think they’re with a footballer, with whom they have to roleplay as his mother. The words, they’ll be saying to you to tease you, will have you cumming inside them again and again.” The boys were staring at her incredulously. It all seemed too good to be true. They started chattering excitedly and Vera realized that they not only had lustful thoughts about their own moms, but also about each other’s. “Don’t worry boys, I’ll be videoing all the action, so you’ll have plenty of time afterwards to see your friend’s mom being bleeped.” The boys still couldn’t believe their luck. However, their enthusiasm waned a little as Vera said, “Right, now I want your balls to be as full of cum as possible to inject into your moms. So, leave your cocks alone. No more jacking off. No alcohol and eat plenty of fresh vegetables.” Vera added, “Oh, and by the way, I’ll be handing out some little blue pills on the day to ensure your cocks stay hard as iron.” As Vera left them she knew she was leaving the three most excited boys in history. It was a week later that Vera had Sylvia in her lounge. Before her arrival, Vera had carefully placed some photos in a folder on the coffee table. She thought that Sylvia might get cold feet and she was right. Vera had explained that roleplaying would be essential and that the scene would be ‘Teasing bitch mommy and naughty son.’ “I’m not at all sure now about this. If my husband found out, what with the prenuptial agreement -” her voice tailed off. Vera stood up, “Sorry to interrupt you, I’ve just got to turn the coffee off in the kitchen,” and hurried out into the next room. Vera looked back through the crack in the door. Sylvia, after carefully looking around to see if anyone was watching her, opened the folder and took out the three photographs inside. The photos were each of a face of a young man with a woman’s name written across the top. Two of the photos were of guys who were quite good looking. The third photo was of an intensely handsome guy. It was a photo of a Dutch male model that Vera had found on the internet. He looked like a cross between a young Brad Pitt and a young Elvis Presley. It was Sylvia’s name written across the top. Sylvia gasped then quickly put the photos and the folder back to where they had been. Vera came back through the door just afterwards. Sylvia, her eyes sparkling and her big bosom rising up and down with her heavier breathing, was trying to look nonchalant. “You know, since you’ve been out of the room, I’ve had time to think and I’ve decided to go ahead. I reckon I can be a star turn as a Teasing Bitch Mommy.” Vera smiled and said, “I know you’ve made the right decision,” and then added conspiratorially, “the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially on your sizeable assets.” Sylvia giggled like a schoolgirl. The thought that the gorgeous young man had actually picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of huge breasts made her squeeze her legs together in anticipation. After that, Vera went through an almost identical conversation with Maria, with, of course, the same gorgeous young man having her name on his photo. Finishing again with, “the young man who picked you seems very keen, especially with your Latino looks and spectacular physical feature.” Maria blushed thinking that the gorgeous young man had picked her over the other women and was clearly a big fan of Maria’s big ass. Ingrid was slightly trickier as Vera didn’t want Ingrid stopping her sex session when she realized the small stature of her lover. “He’s short for a footballer, but he’s very fast on the pitch, I understand,” Vera explained. Ingrid started murmuring doubts, but when Vera came back into the room, Vera could see that the photo had changed Ingrid’s mind as well. To add further encouragement, Vera said, “He picked you out especially. Apparently, he loves tall women.” Ingrid smirked, “This tall teasing bitch is going to be the kid’s candy treat.” With everyone on board, Vera began arranging the hotel rooms for the sex sessions which would now be in a week’s time. She had mirrors over all the walls and ceilings, and Hitech miniature cameras and recording equipment installed in each room. The women were having a meeting in Vera’s house sharing thoughts. Before they’d arrived, Vera had been thinking about how desperate the moms would be for sex. They’d claimed that the sex they had with their husbands was boring and infrequent, but Vera knew it was virtually non- existent. She knew that because all three husbands regularly took eighteen-year old schoolgirls to her hotel for paid sex. She smiled to herself. Roleplaying seemed to be a common theme in her hotel as she had videos of the girls screaming ‘Daddy Bleep me!’ No, the husbands certainly didn’t appreciate voluptuous figures nor Ingrid’s tall physique. In the meeting, Vera was now explaining that the guys would enter their rooms wearing just underpants, with a bathrobe around them which they would take off when in the room. “We’ll be wearing stockings and garter belts,” Sylvia explained to Vera. “Young men have always fantasized about their mothers in straps.” “I think we ought to shave our pubic hair,” said Ingrid. The other two nodded, remembering Vera’s nude genitals. However, Maria decided she would leave a thin covering of black curly hair. She remembered that the young man had mentioned her Latino looks and she was proud of her Spanish ancestry. She even had a pair of maracas on her bedroom wall. “I’m going to be standing by the side of the bed waiting for him. I want his first sight of me to be at my best angle,” said Maria. The others nodded again. They recollected that Vera had looked awkward just lying on the bed. Maria continued, “then I’ll let him kiss me and I’ll gently push him on to the bed on his back. Then I’ll tease him through his underpants until he’s hard and then peel them off. I’ll have a bottle of oil by the bed and I’ll work him up with that and then suck his cock, probably teasing his balls and asshole with my fingers.” The other women had been listening in awe at Maria’s confidence. “Do all men like their butt holes played with?” asked Ingrid. Maria laughed, “We’ll soon find out if they do or not.” Sylvia looked serious, “I suppose we have to swallow?” The others looked uncomfortable, not answering and it was Vera who closed the topic with the statement, “I’ve been told that the young men will be expecting you to swallow.” “What about anal?” This time it was Vera asking them the question. She added, “the guys haven’t been clear what they’re expecting on that.” “No way!” said Ingrid. “Certainly not!” said Sylvia. They all looked at Maria, waiting for her answer, imagining her exposed big ass with an erection hovering near it. “Completely out of the question!” said Maria firmly. They carried on discussing minor queries until Vera said, “OK then, that’s it. You can go home and prepare yourselves. I’ll see you on the day and I’ll bill you if necessary afterwards.” They all looked at her with questioning faces and it was Sylvia who finally said, “What do you mean ‘bill us’? “Well,” said Vera, very composed. “the guys will be billing you a thousand dollars each.” As they all gasped, Vera quickly added, “of course, they say that will be reduced to five hundred dollars if you really make the roleplay plausible.” They all still looked worried. It was not so much that they couldn’t afford the money, although it seemed a lot, for the moms it was the fear of that they wouldn’t be able to hide the payments from their husbands. Seeing their distress, Vera gave some reassurance, “It was made clear to me that there would actually be no bill at all if you are -“
Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Rocktation , farano )

She stopped at this point, screwing up her eyes to remember the exact words ‘prepared to go the extra mile’.” As Sylvia looked doubtful, Vera added firmly, “that just means you need to show some enthusiasm, which I am sure you will.” The others relaxed at that confident statement. The day had finally arrived. Vera met all four boys in her office at the hotel. They all swallowed the blue pills that Vera gave them and a white capsule that a pharmacy friend had assured her would be a further booster. “Remember, I’ve told you how your moms will be approaching this. Don’t rush it. You’ve got four hours so take your time and do things in the order I’ve suggested. I’ve put a big clock on the wall of all your rooms so you can try to follow the timetable. I’m expecting you to have bleeped them in the pussy a number of times. I know you’ll have your favorite positions, but you want to experience them all. Don’t start any anal until at least five o’clock. You want to finish with that. And remember if there are any objections to anything you want to do, just say they need to ‘go the extra mile’.” Vera smiled at them in their bathrobes. She knew their balls, although the size of big plums, would be feeling like they had the weight of two big potatoes. She noticed, as they changed, that their underpants showed signs of cum leakage, which was not surprising, given their abstinence. She pointed to the computer screens and the boys stared with their mouths wide open at the sight of their moms standing at the side of their beds awaiting them. “Right, here we go,” said Vera, ushering the boys out of the door of the office and down the corridor. She came to Sylvia’s room and opened the door, guiding Sam inside. Sylvia was standing by the bed, a big bottle of oil beside her. Along with the compulsory stilettos, Sylvia was wearing light brown stockings. These were held up by white garter straps which ran from a garter belt under a pair of white panties. She had obviously chosen her front-opening bra carefully. It struggled to hold up her bounteous breasts which were almost spilling out over the top. The only other piece of apparel was the blindfold. Vera introduced Sam, “Mommy, your son has arrived.” Sylvia heard the words, but beyond telling it was a woman’s voice, could not recognise the owner. She guessed, however, that it must be Vera. As Vera closed the door behind her, Sam let his bathrobe slip to the floor. His mouth felt dry as he whispered, “Hello mommy.” Sylvia again could not recognise the voice, but there was something in the timbre that told her it was a young man. She thought that she should be feeling inquisitive, but as she’d seen the photo of her gorgeous lover, she had no need. “Come and give mommy a kiss baby.” She held out her arms for Sam to step into and he quickly did. He seized her around the waist and pulled her towards him. The mouths met with urgency, with Sylvia, the more experienced, thrusting her tongue forward to meet his eagerly. Against her, she could feel with excitement, his already large boner twisted awkwardly in his underpants. She fought down her desire to release his cock, as she wanted to follow the course she’d planned. Sam was in heaven. He had kissed girls before, but never like this. Their tongues were exploring each other’s mouths avidly. Following Vera’s advice, he tried to save his pleasure, keeping his hands still on his mom’s back, but fairly quickly they began slipping down, so that soon each of his hands were grasping a big buttock through her panties. Although this was not the slow progression Sylvia intended, she was enjoying it so much, she let him carry on until he brought his right hand round to grab her right breast. As he squeezed it through the bra material, Sylvia broke off and, putting a hand on his chest said, “Slow down Tiger, mommy is going to help you relax before we get going.” Disappointed, Sam allowed her to push him down on the bed. Holding him down with her hands on his chest, Sylvia began to slide her hands down towards his underpants. Vera smiled as she ushered Mike into Maria’s room. Maria was standing by the bed in a similar way to Sylvia, but slightly sideways, posing so that the roundness of her big round ass could just be seen. Maria’s outfit was totally pink, even her stiletto shoes. It gave a striking contrast to the black color of her hair and her tanned skin. As Maria heard Mike’s bathrobe hit the floor, she stuck out her tongue provocatively and whispered, “Come to mommy, honey.” Mike’s eagerness was even greater than Sam’s had been. He rushed over to her and thrust his tongue forcefully into her mouth. At the same time he reached behind her and, through her tightly stretched panties, excitedly grabbed and squeezed the ass he’d been dreaming about for as long as he could remember. Maria sucked his tongue and put her tongue into his mouth, searching and licking the tender membranes. She had known he would immediately want to grab her ass and, now it had happened, she decided to let him enjoy himself. Deciding that he was not the only one getting a feel, she put her hands round his butt and pulled him into her, feeling with delight the hard snake that was in his underpants pushing into her. This was fine until Mike started slipping his fingers inside her panties so he could grasp some bare ass flesh. Quickly, she pushed him off and down on the bed saying “mommy’s ass is for later baby.” As her hands slid down his chest and over his stomach, she let her pink fingernails lightly scratch his skin. Vera thought that Ingrid looked an imperial goddess as she pushed a very nervous Willy through the door towards her. Ingrid’s stockings and underwear was all white, as she stood upright waiting for her young man. Her white stilettos took her well over six feet tall. As she heard Willy’s bathrobe fall on the floor she commanded, “Come here to mommy now.” Willy timidly edged forward until, sensing he was close enough, Ingrid grabbed him and pulled him towards her. She pulled him up and found his mouth with her lips and started attacking him with her tongue. He felt even smaller than she had imagined, but with that gorgeous face of his, she didn’t care. Willy thought he was in heaven. He was being kissed by those very lips he’d dreamt about for so long. He was nervous about touching her anywhere in case she took offence, so he just enjoyed exploring her mouth as she explored his. Willy struggled in her grasp, but loved the way she was manhandling him. As she held him close with her left arm, she slid her hand down and felt his surprisingly big restrained hard cock through his underpants. Willy groaned as she gave it a little squeeze and then pushed him back on to the bed. As her hands slid down his body she whispered, “Mommy’s really going to have fun with you.” In her office, Vera was watching the screens. It was all going to her plan. The moms clearly had no idea that they were about to put their hands round cocks belonging to their sons. Vera sat back looking forward to the next instalment, loving the fact that the moms could hear their sons but were unable to recognize their voices. Sam lay there in frozen anticipation as his mom’s hands reached his underpants. She felt about and put her left hand on his cock, then, grasping the bottle of oil from the table, she slowly moved round the bottom of the table so that she was facing his feet. She felt for his shins and, grasping them, pulled him down the bed, so that his legs dangled over the end. Then whispering, “Mummy needs to strip you baby,” she grasped the elastic at the top of his underwear and tugged his underpants down his legs and onto the floor. Moving between his legs, feeling up his thighs she gasped as she suddenly grasped his throbbing boner. Even when she and her husband had enjoyed sex, his cock had been nowhere near the size of this young man’s. She picked up the bottle of oil and poured a generous amount into her hands before placing both hands back around her prize. During this time, Sam was just murmuring incoherently, “Oh mommy! oh mommy!” She started sliding her wrapped hands up and down his phallus and noticed drops of precum dribbling from the top onto her fingers. This was actually due to Sam’s balls being full to bursting with his sperm, but she thought he was probably getting especially excited seeing her body from all angles in the mirrors around the room. She wiggled her ass provocatively and jiggled her breasts as she moved a hand down to squeeze his aching balls and said, “I bet you’ve been dreaming of mommy’s fingers around your cock, you naughty boy!” Sam’s groaned, thinking her fingers could not be doing a better job, but then they did as Sylvia slipped a finger underneath him and pushed it gently into his sphincter. “Oh Bleep, yes mommy!” Sam groaned, as Sylvia smiled at her success. Then she whispered to him, “The trouble is that mommy’s only got two hands. If I tickle your balls with one hand and stick a finger up your ass with the other, what can I pleasure your cock with?” With that she leant forward, her mouth hovering over his helmet. “Sam screamed, “Suck it, you teasing bitch mommy!” And with a laugh, Sylvia slid her lips over his mushroom head and started sucking him hard as her fingers played with his balls and his asshole. She didn’t tease him with her tongue, as she felt he was not far from cumming, but sucked the end of his boner in a steady motion. She wondered how much more sex he could cope with once she’d finished fellating him, but assumed he would be able to Bleep her, if only once. Sam was groaning loudly as he felt the effects of his mom’s lips sliding back and forth over his corona. He was trying to hold back, but he could feel his orgasm coming and screamed, “MOMMY Aargh!” as hot spurts of pulsing jizz shot into his mom’s mouth. Sylvia determinedly swallowed every drop. Maria was enjoying herself. She had wasted no time in ripping down Mi

1 Like

Re: Naughty Mums Club by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2018
As the boys hands went to the clips at the front of their mom’s bras, Vera noticed that all three boys were looking at the clocks in their rooms, holding themselves back and waiting for the minute hand to reach the top. Vera had given them a front-clipping bra to practice on and the boys practice was now put into effect. With panache, all three boys snapped open their moms’ bra at the same time and ripped them open, exposing their mothers’ treasure. This was followed by the boys immediately grasping their prizes and the women purring with pleasure. Ingrid’s tits were a surprise to Vera and to Willy. Ingrid’s height meant that clothed, her tits looked deceptively small. However, Vera could see that they were in fact bigger than she expected and for Willy they were nice handfuls. Willy was squeezing them and licking them eagerly, delighted with what he regarded as an unexpected bonus. Mike, of course, was really mauling Maria’s big tits. He knew they were a good size and he was not disappointed when her charms came into view. Maria, remembering that the young man had mentioned to Vera had he’d admired her Latino looks whispered, “How do you like mommy’s maracas darling?” “I love them mommy!” he moaned as he slapped her tits together. Then he held them tightly against each other so that he could move easily from sucking one nipple to the other. Sam was in heaven. With Sylvia’s huge breasts he had a mammary feast to gorge himself on. He was grasping and squeezing and guzzling and sucking. Sylvia was thrilled to realize that her young man was a big breast fanatic. “Enjoy mommy’s tits darling, they’re all yours,” she whispered loudly as his guzzling of her teats became voracious. Though not all at precisely the same moment, the boys then started sliding their right hands down their mom’s stomachs and slipped their fingers under the elastic of their panties. Parting their mom’s pussy lips each boy started stroking his mom’s clitoris. At the same time the boys continued to lick and suck their moms’ melons. Vera watched the boys fingers moving inside their moms’ panties. All the moms were moaning and she noticed that they all opened their legs wider to allow the boys full access. Vera was getting very turned on watching the women with their sons’ hands in their panties. She was wearing a loose skirt which she pulled up to allow her to slip her fingers inside her own panties. She moved her fingers around; trying to replicate what she thought was being done by the sons to their moms. After a few minutes all the moms were moving their pelvises trying to push against the teasing fingers of their sons. Willy was now feeling more confident. With his mom moaning and thrusting against his fingers, he whispered, “So mommy likes a hand in her panties, does she?” Ingrid moaned even louder thinking that this young man certainly knew how to excite her and she couldn’t wait to be bleeped. Vera fingers were now moving faster as she watched the moms spreading their legs and thrusting up at their sons teasing fingers. Then the boys moved to between their mom’s open legs. They didn’t all move together. She noted that there was a slight delay for Sam, who she wasn’t surprised to see was the most reluctant to stop suckling his mom’s huge juggs. The boys pulled their moms down the bed so that the boys knob heads were all just touching the women’s openings. The boys were all looking at the clock, waiting again for the minute hand to reach the vertical. The women now were all screaming, writhing, begging to be penetrated. Then the boys all thrust in at the same moment. The shrieks of the women were deafening as they all climaxed, virtually at the same time. Watching the women’s penetrations, Vera’s orgasm was one of the best she’d experienced as she thrust her fingers hard into her pussy. The boys were all fucking their moms with hard fast strokes. The moms, who had now all finished cumming, were just enjoying the sexual pleasure of being well bleeped with a big young cock. They all decided to give their lover even more encouragement. Sylvia whispered, “C’mon baby. Give mommy a good fucking!” She saw that he seemed mesmerized by her huge breasts swaying and Sam found he was fucking her even harder as he listened to her sexy words.” Maria whispered to Mike, “You’ve always wanted to Bleep mommy, haven’t you baby?” Mike just gasped, “Oh Bleep Yes!” as he stabbed her harder and harder. Vera noticed that, although small, Willy had his mom’s legs held powerfully apart as he rode her hard. It made Vera think that perhaps ‘Little Willy’ is stronger than he looks. In fact, although Ingrid meant to say a few mommy words, Willy was fucking her so hard she couldn’t ger her breath to speak them. All the women were heading to their second climax and this time the boys were ready. The women’s shrieks were getting louder as the boys all used the same technique of grabbing their moms’ tits. As the shrieks turned to loud orgasmic screams, they were joined by the boys’ loud groans as they shot their cum deep into their moms. It was at this point that the effects of the blue pills proved their worth as the women all realized that inside each of them was still a very hard cock. The boys all rolled their moms over so that the women were on top. All the women, believing that this had to be the finale, decided to show the their young lovers the benefits of an older experienced woman. Ingrid’s long legs were either side of Willy and she was able to lift herself to the tip of his cock and then plunge down again. Willy found that his boner was being deliciously squeezed with each rise and fall. “Mommy so loves your big cock,” moaned Ingrid. While Ingrid was impaling herself on her son’s manhood, Maria and Sylvia were using a grinding technique, pumping their hips backwards and forwards, while keeping their backs straight and their tits thrust in the air. For Maria, the most important aspect was the use she made of her big ass. She knew that her young man could feel the weight of that mighty wonder and could see her big buttocks moving and clenching in the mirror behind her. Inevitably, it was only after a few seconds that Mike sat up and reached behind her, grasping an ass cheek in each hand. At the same time, he licked and sucked her nipples. Sylvia knew that being on top was her best position for displaying her two best features. As she pumped her hips, fucking her son, her huge breasts swung above Sam’s head; two balloons of flesh with big plummy nipples. Sam grasped them, lowering first one succulent nipple into his mouth then the other. As he sucked, Sylvia squeezed her pussy muscles, gripping his cock even more as she slid it in and out of her, heightening his experience. None of the boys managed to last long this time and Vera could hear them all groan loudly as they shot their jizz again into their moms.

(1) (Reply)

Free Books, Short Stories And More From Around The World / Numbers. / The Language Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.