Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Just On Time - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Just On Time (339 Views)

Get Your Skip Bin Hire Brisbane Wide Just On A Single Ring / SOLD!!! Toks Clean Title, 140k Miles 2009 Toyota Venza Right On Time. 5m. / Just On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just On Time by OdimnfeEbere(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
When Mr Emeka reached us that he needed his car picked-up and booked for shipping asap, so as to beat the possibility of storage within the next 24hrs. Our team swung into action.

On our dispatcher dashboard we alerted truckers going our client's route, and within 45 minutes we had a Trucker ready for pick-up.

The estimated trip from Minnesota to Baltimore is more than half a day (20hrs). Mr. Emeka had his car delivered to the ports within 19h 30mins after a trucker indicated interest to our dispatch call.

How happy he was to have his vehicle booked, and on the quayside ready to be shipped to Lagos.

We understand that our clients want quick and efficient delivery of their units.

we understand that time is money.

That when we fail, we affect the businesses of our clients.

That's why we continuously seek new ways of improving our speed and quality of response and delivery.

So, you have no cause to fear.

Why not try us today.

Oscar 08065463104
Sidney 08090441924
Patrick 08062969797
Mother 08162049594

Re: Just On Time by DelTel(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody) and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM, they almost duped someone i introduced to them of $6000 until i intervened and stopped the person from parting with the money to them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check The List Of Available Cars / Toyota Haice Buses For Sale / Faultless Honda Pilot For Sale N1.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.