Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube (1039 Views)

Nairaland Should Have Their Api / Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . / Nairaland Should Switch To Python/django. Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by Moneyfem: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
I discovered that nairaland places ads on almost every of my posts these days and I believe the same happens to other content creators on the platform. That simply means nairaland gets richer daily through our posts. I think they should emulate google and let people monetize their topics through the traffic and ads views generated by the topics. This stems from the fact that Nairaland merely provides and administers the platform while the forum members are those that make it active and running by creating contents, unlike the conventional websites where the admin provides the contents. Google and YouTube keep prospering because they keep raising millionaires via their monetization program. Also, people now make money via Facebook these days. It's not easy to generate views that ultimately lead to ads views. For example, this short article I'm writing will have an advert glued to its top or bottom immediately it is posted. At least, nairaland should in a way reward people's intellectual efforts.

As done by YouTube, Nairaland may not approve monetization for stolen or unauthorized articles.

Disclaimer: This is just a wake-up call to Nairaland management and not an allegation or accusation.
Re: Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Your Belle done full.

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Impossible plead
Re: Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by yunglary(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
I totally agree with you. Seun does nothing to help creators on the website, the only interaction you’ll ever get from him is a ban.
He can’t just sit and be making a shit ton of money daily
Re: Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
has the largest forum on the internet (reddit) done it like that?
Re: Nairaland Should Share Ads Income With Regular Content Creators Like Youtube by yunglary(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2018
dayo2me:
has the largest forum on the internet (reddit) done it like that?
When last did u see an ad on your post in reddit?

(1) (Reply)

Harness The Power Of IOT For Banking Industry / Payfist App / Net Framework Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.