Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" (32376 Views)

Cee-C: I Will Never Support Kayamata, Bleaching Products – BBNaija Star / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by alexhman: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its not quite sure if this is a message of support or a shade. Either ways, street pop musician, Small Doctor says he needs a drama queen in his life and wouldn't mind to 'wife' Big Brother Naija housemate, Ceec.

see more tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/im-waiting-ceec-back-home-need-drama-queen-life-small-doctor/

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
drama queen or a baby mama ? undecided.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by GloriaNinja(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided YOU NEED A DRAMA QUEEN UNTIL SHE FRUSTRATES YOUR LIFE AND TOMORROW YOU WILL START TALKING TRASH ABOUT WOMEN BEING DEVILS.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Jobesi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
At least if she wins the money it can help with your sinking career

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
And you think you can handle Cee c when Tobi couldn't ..

Well enough drama for you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Brooke60(f): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
He wants her evicted obviously

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by timwudz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:
Bros forget that thing. This guy is richer than some of your A list acts

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Maria100(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Our artistes keep disgracing themselves. well don j over to you.

you sexy body shape should not be overlooked, cut down all body fats with our tea "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea' be sexier, slimmier, firmer and fitter...check my profile for our whatsapp no..home delivery, pay on delivery & supports services

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by itspzpics(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
See this guy oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by tyson99(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
CEEC wey fit tell am say he no go school grin

8 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by matgold(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by kolawoleibukun: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
all these ones acting like celebrities. who is this one?
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Unlimited419: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by pweshboi(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
You wee just die of drama when they start getting to "season 3" grin you think the series 24 and NARUTO nah mate? Abeg go ask Davido (make she use her dramas for soap operas)
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:

That dude career aint dying anytime soon..... #Fact

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Akposb(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Everyone is an actor especially in terms of character. Some may not be ideal and I guess Small Doctor would not want a character that he should tame.
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided YOU NEED A DRAMA QUEEN UNTIL SHE FRUSTRATES YOUR LIFE AND TOMORROW YOU WILL START TALKING TRASH ABOUT WOMEN BEING DEVILS.

Can a woman frustrate a man with millions in the accant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by MhizzAJ(f): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
I just like Cee Cee
I don't know why people think she's a drama Queen
She's just real
I don't think she's arrogant too

She'll make a good wife

19 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Delivar(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
That's the same way people want to start a war cos they don't know what a war feels like. After some weeks of feeling a war you get exhausted and wish for something better and different.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by beaversticks(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mr snapchat self-servicer.... ehnle oh.... wife Kor...mother ni

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Macnnoli4(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy Small doctor says he wants a drama queen (definitely not lawyer cee-c who will finish am with insults), abeg go carry another igbo drama queen, not delta drama queen o!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:

WHO BE THIS ?

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by seunfape(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobesi:
small doctor ,sinking ? Onjegbo

6 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by veacea: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
This small boy again
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
tyson99:
CEEC wey fit tell am say he no go school grin

And so....
Does it reduce the millions in the akkant.
Have you seen the kind of girls Ojo-Alaba boys carry on good sundays?
Go to Lekki and V/I and see for yourself

Cee c no reach dem half.
Baaba. forget. Money talks. Infact money "whispers" magic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by iamnicer: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Will prefer this more than the poo called big brother

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by OSUigbo: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin

Only a deluded man will marry that wasted, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch.
Very ugly thing.

Ceeci is the type of girlfriend that won't love you but will only be obsessed with you. The type of wife that will stab you to death in your sleep.

God forbid that I marry a girl like Cee-C.

If you are a ceeci fan, FÙCK YOU!

Yes! Fùck you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by Delivar(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I just like Cee Cee
I don't know why people think she's a drama Queen
She's just real
I don't think she's arrogant too

She'll make a good wife
How do you know she is being "real"? How does behaving in an irritating way make someone real?

9 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by YeyeGirl(f): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Two Agberos? Sontin jor hapin ryt nao... Ainn Ainnn shocked

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by anyimontana(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mind what u ask for,small man
Re: Small Doctor: "I Want To Marry Cee-C, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life" by FlyoruB: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
I pity you. You want to die before your time.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu's Photoshoot In Different Languages In Nigeria / Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO / Kogi First Lady, Obi Cubana, Empress Njamah, Others At MC Bob Magnificent Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.