Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Please Advise On Admission Chances/process. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise On Admission Chances/process. (331 Views)

Unbelievable Secrets On Admission To Nigeria Police Academy This Year / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas: Sure Admission Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Admission Chances/process. by lorddskillz: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello all,

Please your experiences and knowledge are required in helping me decide what the best decision is.

My sibling scored 244 in JAMB.
Choices are UNIOSUN (Osun state Uni,Microbiology) and Kwara State Uni (KWASU, Food science & tech) (first and second choice)

She is an above average student and I really want her to get admission this year. Main reason why I avoided all the federal schools.

For her O'levels, she had all CREDIT passes.

1) She likes Unilorin. Do you think it is a wise idea to do a change of institution given the jamb score.

2) Also, I will like information specifically on what the admission process is for UNILORIN, UNIOSUN (Osun state Uni) and KWASU. DO THEY DO POST UME? What are the chances? how stiff is the competition for the above courses.

3) Is Jamb change of Institution still on?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Journalism ND, HND And Special Programme Admission, 2017/2 / SSC Result 2018 All Education Board Result Bangladesh / NU Degree 1st Year Exam Routine 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.