Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C (801 Views)

Must I Marry BBNAIJA Housemate? Nina Reacts To Gedoni & Khafi Engagement. / Ex BBNaija housemate Cee-C achieves milestone in instagram / Bbnaija Housemate Cee-c Is Presently Having The Highest Votes - Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by kidap: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Singer, Small Doctor as declared his intention to marry  2018 BBNaija Cee c.

The singer took to his twitter to make the announcement with caption saying....

I’m Just Waiting For Cee C To Be Back Home . I Just Wanna Wife Her Sraight Up... I’m Excited Already... I Need A Drama Queen In My Life

Source:http://gtv.ng/2018/04/03/small-doctor-set-to-marry-bbnaija-housemate-cee-c/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by Topccy007: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by datfreshdoc(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rhianna also set to marry Charlie boy

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by NaijaCelebrity: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
you said what?

well both of you kuku ma small self grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by oloriadejoke(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
lolzzz she go frustrate your life and iya teacher's life die
Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by internationalman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
datfreshdoc:
Rhianna also set to marry Charlie boy
Yeah I heard USA is set to impeach Trump and replace him with Buhari

Re: Small Doctor Set To Marry Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by OSUigbo: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol

No reasonable man will marry that wasted, rude and arrogant OSU bìtch.

FÙCK all her fans.

Yes! Fùck you all.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finds Replacement For Teebillz Role / Fan Said Rapper Phyno Resemble A Dog See Picture / CCTV Footage Offa Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.