Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Do You Think Is The Difference Between E-mail And G-mail See My Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think Is The Difference Between E-mail And G-mail See My Answer (586 Views)

Policeman And G Boy / Was My Answer Wrong / Please O, Is My Answer Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Difference Between E-mail And G-mail See My Answer by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
I was asked to state the difference between E-mail and G-mail
and i answered with confidence,
That The simple difference is that
An E-mail is a mail sent with Electricity while G-mail is the one sent with Generator.
Please am i wrong?
Or what do you think is the Difference between E-mail and G-mail..
Oya where are my internet users in the building.

Mods, pls lets see funny answers from your people oh.

Lala knows the answer already.

(1) (Reply)

GOAT Life: This Guy Think He Is Better Of Being A GOAT / Love Is Not Sweet Without Sex Comedy Skit - By A ₦airalander. / [funny] Here Are The Three Things That Has Improved Since Emery Joined Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.