Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Eminem-maria Carey Diss - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Eminem-maria Carey Diss (1071 Views)

Will Maria Carey's Wedding really air on reality show ? / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by viquetour(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2010
have u heard abt it?mariah carey's song is titled obsessed while slim shady's is titled warning.who dem cheat pas?as 4 me na mariah o!
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Amya(f): 2:09pm On May 07, 2010
I think mariah won with obesessed. I remember feeling so sorry for slim shady after i saw that vid.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by sinistyle(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2010
Mariah win ke? Eminem did 32 bars on warning with some very serious jibes.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by dipo2much(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2010
eminem told her to shut up else he'ld raise up her skirt and she has since shut up. So M wins this one
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by webbjamie(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2010
Yeah,Eminen diss-troyed mariah wit warning.tis one of my fav dis songs.lol.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Pennywise(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2010
Eminem is a dog. Mariah Carey simply 2 much.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by cantell(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2010
[b]Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me Now I ’m pissed off Sit back and relax homey, kick back and relax, grab a six pack while I kick facts Yeah Dre ’s sick track, perfect way to get back Wanna hear something wick wack? I got the exact same tat that ’s on Nick’s back I’m obsessed now Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee Wow Mariah, I didn ’t expect her to go balls out naughty woman, shut the bleep up before I put all them phone calls out you made to my house when you was wild n out before Nick When you was on my manliness and give you somethin to smile about How many times you fly to my house? Still trying to count Better shut your lying mouth if you don ’t want Nick finding out You probably think cuz it’s been so long if i had something on you I woulda did it by now On the contrary, Mary Poppins, I’m mixing our studio session down and sending it to mastering to make it loud Enough dirt on you to murder you This is what the bleep I do Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures? However you prefer to do and goes for you too, Nick, gay You think I ’m scared of you? You gonna ruin my career you better get one Like I ’ma sit and fight with you over some slut naughty woman womanliness who made me put up with her psycho backside over 6 months and only spread her legs to let me hit once Yeah, what you gonna say? I ’m lucky? Tell the public that I was so ugly that you bleeping had to be drunk to bleep me? Second base? What the bleep you tell Nick, punk? In the second week we was dry humping. It’s gotta count for something. Listen, girly. Surely you don’t want me to talk about how I nutted early cos ejaculated early and bus all over your belly, and you almost started hurling and said I was gross, go get a towel you ’re stomachs curling. Or maybe you do. But if I ’m embarrassing me, I’m embarrassing you and don’t you dare say it isn’t true. As long as the song’s getting airplay I’m dissing you. I’m a hair away from getting carried away and getting sued. I was gonna stop at 16. This is 32. This is 34 bars. We ain ’t even a third of the way through. Damn, Slim. Mariah played you. Mariah who? Oh did I say ”LovePeddler”, Nick? I meant a liar too. Like I ’ve been goin off on you all this time for no reason. Girl you out ya alcholic mind. Check ya wine cellar. Look at all the amounts of wine. Like I sit around and think about you all the time. I just think this is funny when I pounce you on a rhyme. But it now i ’m about to draw the line. And for you to cross it that’s a mountain that I doubt you wanna climb. I can describe areas of your house that you wouldn ’t find on an episode of Cribs A blubba load ribs if I hear another word so don ’t go opening your jibs cos every time you do it’s just another load of fibs I ain ’t saying this poo again, ho. You know what it is. It ’s a warning shot for before I blow up ya whole spot Call my bluff and I’ll release every bleeping thing I got Including the voicemails right before you flipped your top When me and Luis were tryin ’ to stick two CD’s in the same spot (Slim Shady I love you) I love you too Let me whisper sweet nothings into your ear, boo. Now what you say? (It ’s nothing) Guess what I’ll do? I’ll refresh your memory when you said ”I want you” Now should I keep going or should we call truce? (You think you ’re cute, right? Hahaha) You bet your sweet backside I do (I ’m Mary Poppins, b) And I’m Superman, mmm (Mary P. Slim Shady) Comin ’ at you So if you’ll still be my (babygirl) Then I’ll still be your (Superhero, Wilma M.) Yeah, I ’m right here (You like this) Nope. Not anymore, Dear. It cuts like a (knife) when I tell ya get a (life) But I ’m movin on with mine Nick, is that your (wife) Well tell her to shut her mouth then I’ll leave her alone If she don ’t (sing this script?) then I’ma just keep goin (I see Mary Ann. Mary Ann’s saying ”cut the tape, cut the tape”. Knife!)[/b]
O boy! Eminem f*uck am up!
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Scofield007(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2010
I wonder what mariah was thinking when she did that song, especially the video. That she was just going to walk out of it like that? Not wit em, who's right from time not a fan of divas. Well its just a warning, i only hope she wont make that mistake again. And for nick too, did he really mean it when he said he was going to destroy eminem's career? He'd better gone to look for one himself.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by montelik(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2010
Eminem get time for rubbish. Release better music not like the less than par Relapse and stop picking on women (a married woman for that matter).
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by shadyBaba: 3:55pm On May 14, 2010
Pennywise:

Eminem is a dog. Mariah Carey simply 2 much.
eminem is a dog and mariah is a pussy cat, i guess
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Mobinga: 5:01pm On May 14, 2010
Eminem Buried Mariah and Nick.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by viquetour(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2010
mariah no know say she be gal,and eminem na guy wen she beef am?pls dat talk of eminem beef a lady shudnt just start o,afterall na she start.i love em for this.and i belif wat he said,becoz maria had same crush on many rappas before like jeezy and d rest,so dis shudnt be a surprise.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Mynd44: 10:49pm On May 14, 2010
Mariah should have tout twice, four, hell a million time before messing with foulmouthed eminem and about nick destroying em's carreer dream on.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Mynd44: 10:50pm On May 14, 2010
Mariah should have tout twice, four, hell a million time before messing with foulmouthed eminem and about nick destroying em's carreer dream on.
Re: The Eminem-maria Carey Diss by Mynd44: 10:50pm On May 14, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Mi Tribute To Dagrin - End Of Time (song Is Deep) / The Best Songs From February 2011 What Do You Think? / Justina - So Tempting (omo Gbabe) & Ashikituga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.