Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. (2913 Views)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions / Unclad Twerker Now In Studying For A-Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by eloon: 1:48pm On May 07, 2010
Fellow nairalanders,

ALL U.S.A SCHOLARSHIPS AND VISA SUCCESS TIPS REVEALED!

As someone who has asssisted quite a number of Nigerian students to successfully apply for scholarships,student visas and admissions into United States universities and colleges, I can proudly say that quite a number of Nigerian students willing to travel to U.S.A and u.k are completely ignorant of the secret details and information regarding the successful application , interview for a student visas in both U.S.A and U.K respectively!
More than 2500 Nigerian students who had their visa interview overturned were surprise to see themselves given students visas after going through my revealing publication called "STUDENTS VISAS WITHOUT TEARS". This guide has changed the future of thousands of students who previously would not have being given visas!

The comprehensive guide was published after interviewing more than 50 united states consular officers in more than 50 countries of the world! The guide goes with sholarship FORMS OF MORE THAN 16 SELECTED AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES, FOUNDATIONS, and COLLEGES which offer full scholarships to international students including NIGERIAN STUDENTS.
The guide and forms still sells as a hotcake since I published it more than two years ago! you can change your educational future and even life entirely by getting your hands on this great bookguide. Moreso , you would benefit from an experience of more than 15 yearsof international education research!

Many who read this said their educational life have change.you can not mis this great resource. THE GUIDE IS STILL at the affordable price of N1700 naira! The guide is normally sent by COURIE to students once it is ordered.

For example, students who wish to study mass communication, in the U.S.A , may benefit FROM THE WORLD PRESS INSTITUTE FULL- COST SCHOLARSHIPS which covers travel, tuition fess and living expenses. To apply write to:

THE WORLD PRESS INSTITUTE,
1635 SUMMIT AVENUE,
ST. PAUL, MN55101,
U.S.A
TEL.6126966360
FAX. 6126966306.
All the 13 universities scholarships cover full cost and the information is attached with the guide. I INTEND TO ASSIST ALL STUDENTS WHO BUY THE GUIDE FOR FREE! SO GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
I SHALL BE UPDATING YOU REGULARLY ON OVERSEAS EDUCATION OPPORTUNITY. you can e-mail me on:
E-MAIL: educareinternational@rocketmail.com

Keep in touch with this forum for updates.
Those who urgently need the guide should e-mail me.

by Eloon. Tel. 07089764187.
Re: The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2010
what are you really? An Author or an agent? See man i see this is your first post in Nairaland and you really don't understand how things work out here. Now you're sellin and at the same time claimin to assist students abroad without any website, registered organisation, office address e.t.c. You think White Mugus are in Nairaland abi? Sorry you miss road.
Re: The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by Spyker: 5:46pm On May 07, 2010
Fraud.
OBT
WAYO
ONYEOSHI
BARAWO
OLE

@OP, Which of the above are you?
Re: The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by eloon: 10:27am On May 25, 2010
My services is born out of a genuine desire to help prospective students wishing to study abroad in U.SA. OR the U.K.
My agency is fully registered with the corporate Affairs Commission , Abuja. should you wish to verify this claim, feel free to come to my office at:
NO. 6 BENDE STREET, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
With a genuine desire to offer consultation services for seroius Nigerians wishing to acquire qualitative education abroad, you start name -calling , 419, Barawo and all that simple because you happen to be moderator or what?
I belive this forum like any other forum 's dutybis to offer services to like -minded people. you should have first of all verified my claims rather than name calling. I am however not detered by your naivety. I have my evidences to back up my claim.
stop insulting people more knowledgeable than you are.

tel.07089716487, Eloon.
Re: The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by justwise(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2010
eloon:

My services is born out of a genuine desire to help prospective students wishing to study abroad in U.SA. OR the U.K.
My agency is fully registered with the corporate Affairs Commission , Abuja. should you wish to verify this claim, feel free to come to my office at:
NO. 6 BENDE STREET, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.With a genuine desire to offer consultation services for seroius Nigerians wishing to acquire qualitative education abroad, you start name -calling , 419, Barawo and all that simple because you happen to be moderator or what?
I belive this forum like any other forum 's dutybis to offer services to like -minded people. you should have first of all verified my claims rather than name calling. I am however not detered by your naivety. I have my evidences to back up my claim.stop insulting people more knowledgeable than you are. tel.07089716487, Eloon.

Why have you not taken advantage of that scholarship?

1 Like

Re: The Best Kept Secret In Studying In U.s.a On Scholarships, Student Visa Tips. by SLIGHT(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2010
in america,goin to college is an american DREAM. It isnt bread and butter

(1) (Reply)

Unilag/dli Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session Is Out / Lecturers’ Sack Threat, Reflects Fg’s Poverty Of Ideas - APC Blasts / Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.