Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu (798 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks A Young, Dropped Her Head Off Her Neck(graphics) / Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by 5Ebisco: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Tension rose high in Enugu yesterday after Fulani herdsmen attacked Okpanku community in Aniri Local Government Area of Enugu State and inflicted machete cuts on a security guard.

Daily Sun gathered that the incident, which occurred on Easter Monday, has raised the security antennae in the community as youths are preparing to go all out for reprisal attack.

According to community sources, “the Fulani herdsmen were walking pass the community with their cattle, when, suddenly, the herders entered the compound of one Eric Ogudu and started plucking mangos.

“The security guard in that compound (name withheld) tried to stop them, but they refused and in the ensuing tiff, they gave him several machete cuts on his arms and shoulder.

“The guard started shouting ‘Fulani people don kill me ooo’. Immediately, the attention of the people were drawn and the villagers came and pursued them,” a source disclosed.

The herders reportedly ran into the bush. It was further gathered that the owner of the compound, Eric, has already made a statement to the police at Aniri Divisional Headquarters in Okpanku, while a team of policemen had been deployed to the community to calm the youths, who are bent on fishing out the herdsmen who carried out the attack.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/herdsmen-attacks-community-in-enugu.html

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Corrinthians(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2018
How do I respond now? Where were these brave ipob warriors when gworo chewing herdsmen struck? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by nNEOo(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Cowards! Stay and plug mangoes nah.

DERANGED MOFOS.
Go meet the dullard,tell him you're tired of roaming the whole country with empty stomach!

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Premiumwriter: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
What's the government really doing about this herds men? This killing of a thing is really getting to me cry

Do you need unique articles, devoid of plagiarism? I can help you. Check my signature kiss
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by neezar: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2018
5Ebisco:

Daily Sun gathered that the incident, which occurred on Easter Monday, has raised the security antennae in the community as youths are preparing to go all out for reprisal attack.

“The security guard in that compound (name withheld) tried to stop them, but they refused and in the ensuing tiff, they gave him several machete cuts on his arms and shoulder.

“The guard started shouting ‘Fulani people don kill me ooo’. Immediately, the attention of the people were drawn and the villagers came and pursued them,” a source disclosed.

The herders reportedly ran into the bush.
Read the above 2 know we are not cowards like u people

Corrinthians:
Go after the herdsmen before they render your villagers homeless. grin

I am not the one you should be worried about.

Internet commando. grin grin
I
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Truthcat: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg they deserve everything you tell them jare!

This is nothing to mock anyone over but these people would cause the pope to sin. If this had happened in the SW, they will create close to 10 topics about it. I will soon start mocking them just for them to know that others can be nasty too.
Corrinthians:
How do I respond now? Where were these brave ipob warriors when gworo chewing herdsmen struck? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by emiwanlee(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Ibos
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Herdsmen: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

Your hometown have been overrun already...
Jealousy..
Na for southwest e go dey happen ..
Don't walk round fire and expect not to sweat..
Wetin make dem run naaa
Shebi dem born dem wella..
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by neezar: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Herdsmen:

Jealousy..
Wetin make dem run naaa

Anu
The guy don't read at all

His masters up north ran away for their dear lives after being pursued, If it's south west now

The fulanis for don install emirs sharp sharp cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Bane2020: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Herdsmen:

Jealousy..
Wetin make dem run naaa

You dey mind the fool, Osun state is already an emirate with their Oba proudly identifying with his fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by neezar: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
It was even the police men that calmed the youths, Igbos don't take nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by Herdsmen: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Bane2020:

You dey mind the fool, Osun state is already an emirate with their Oba proudly identifying with his fulani masters.

The mumu no get sense... he Lack Home training..
All his post na dead brain.. and him dey fee say he dey make sense..

Nairaland don give dead brain privilege humans mouth...
Sure say na afonja skull mining goat from osun. Ijesha.. or owo..
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by papoudaupolos: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
nNEOo:
Cowards! Stay and plug mangoes nah.

DERANGED MOFOS.
Go meet the dullard,tell him you're tired of roaming the whole country with empty stomach!
If na mouth u mastered am
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by emmysoftyou: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:

so for ur devil mind, this kind thing dey give you joy.

Nigerian re doom..
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by heendrix(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2018
awon ipork yoot da?

niggas coming to claim police calm them down bla bla but for their mind to chase the fulani enter bush them nor fit cause they know their lot, fulani go use them count numbers grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by emmysoftyou: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2018
5Ebisco:
Tension rose high in Enugu yesterday after Fulani herdsmen attacked Okpanku community in Aniri Local Government Area of Enugu State and inflicted machete cuts on a security guard.

According to community sources, “the Fulani herdsmen were walking pass the community with their cattle, when, suddenly, the herders entered the compound of one Eric Ogudu and started plucking mangos.

“The guard started shouting ‘Fulani people don kill me ooo’. Immediately the attention of the people were drawn and the villagers came and pursued them,” a source disclosed.

The herders reportedly ran into the bush.
It was further gathered that the owner of the compound, Eric, has already made a statement to the police at Aniri Divisional Headquarters in Okpanku, while a team of policemen had been deployed to the community to calm the youths, who are bent on fishing out the herdsmen who carried out the attack.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/herdsmen-attacks-community-in-enugu.html
make una read again.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks Community In Enugu by EODforce: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
How do I respond now? Where were these brave OPC warriors when gworo chewing herdsmen killed 58 people in ogbomosho? grin grin
. fixed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arraign Ex-imo Commissioner For Fraud, Stealing... / (video) Man Had Super Unprotected Sex With A Lady Before Murdering Her / Nigerians Begin Hunt For Man Having Sex With 2-year Old Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.