Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Who Is A Web Application Developer And How U Can Become One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is A Web Application Developer And How U Can Become One (312 Views)

Mturk Account Needed, If U Can Create 1 Come In / Discover How U Can Make Make While Sleeping / How You Can Become A Successful Web Application Developer- Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Web Application Developer And How U Can Become One by AbiodunFaf(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2018
I got this topic from some of the questions that I get normally during the course of my chats with prospective attendees of the online empowerment training program. I have dealt with this topic in class with my students and I just thought of it that I should also treat it here.
One major thing that I have seen that drives the interest of some people away from registering for the empowerment program is that they do not know exactly what we are talking about.

Okay, straight to the question, who is a web application developer. A web application developer is a solution provider who uses his or her programming skills to solve real life problems.

The key to success in life is to provide solution to problems. This is different from a web designer. While a web designer is more concerned about how beautiful a website looks to visitors, a web application developer is more concerned about building functions into the website. He is more concerned about looking into a problem and building software that will solve that problem. He is creative and intuitive, he is always thinking of the best way to solve problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR AND YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO

This is a great opportunity for you, you can break free from poverty and unemployment by becoming a self employed, you can stay within your house and develop applications that will bring great commercial value to you.

HOW CAN YOU BECOME A WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER

There are a very few ways to become an application developer, I will talk about some of them here:

1. Specialized training schools: There are so many IT specialized training schools out there where you can attend to gain the knowledge to become a web application developer
2. You can pay online to some sites and start self training by reading and watching videos. This may take you some time to achieve
3. You can
4. You can register for “Empowerment Training Program” like the one I have been broadcasting online and gain and hands-on skill that will enable you stand out as a web application developer

LET US LOOK AT THE ECONOMIC VALUE OF BECOMING A WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER

I will use a very simple case study for this,

If you have gone through the training and acquired the right skills that will allow you become a web application developer and you have been able to build a scalable web application, below are some of the ways you can make money from your application:
1. You can make people subscribe to your application so that each time they use your application you get paid
2. You can rent out your application for a period of time to be used by companies or organization for a specific period of time. e.g and event registration application can be rent out to event companies during their events to help manage their registration
3. You can sell off the right to your application and get paid
4. You can use your application as a point of reference to your potential customers who will pay you to build such applications for them
5. You can give out your application free while you ask people to make free donations to you in support of the project and so many other ways.
IT IS EASY, IT IS CONVENIENT, IT MAKES YOU BECOME FREE FROM ROUTINE DAY TO DAY WORK, IT CAN BECOME YOUR MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME, YOU CAN USE IT AS A MEANS OF RESIDUAL INCOME AN SO ON.
WHY WON’T I LEARN TO BECOME FREE FROM UNEMPLOYMENT, WHY WILL I NOT TAKE MY FUTURE BY MY HANDS AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM, YOU ARE MISSING OUT ALOT
SEE DETAILS BELOW:

https://www.nairaland.com/4433501/break-away-unemployment-poverty-empowerment

HURRY UP AND REGISTER, READ THE LINK ABOVE TO KNOW HOW YOU WILL REGISTER FREE FOR THE EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM

(1) (Reply)

Importation Training / Animated Video Advertisement At A Very Low Cost!!! / Cooking Gas Marketers Not Responsible For Explosions, Says NALPGAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.