Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House (29108 Views)

#BamTeddy: Bridesmaids Vs Groomsmen (Photos) / Bamteddy19; Checkout Bamteddy Traditional Wedding Cake / #BamTeddy: Teddy A And Bambam's Traditional Introduction/Engagement (More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Letenwam: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian reality show star, Ahneeka seems to be in her no chill season as she took to her social media page to shade co-housemate at the Big Brother Naija house, Ifu Ennada, for trying to be friends with BamBam who she had called 'fake' in the past, and Teddy A following their eviction from the house.

Ahneeka in her tweet wondered how one will talk much smack about someone and be all over them the next minute, all because they are 'waving'. Her tweet reads;

How do you talk so much smack bout a person one minute and be all about them the next cos they 'waving'. that's some super power

This came after Ifu Ennada shared a photo with Teddy A, BamBam and Angel. The photo came with the caption;

All is good! @bammybestowed@iamteddya
Welcome guys! Let's get it!

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-ahneeka-shades-ifu-ennada-for-famzing-bamteddy-outside-the-house/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by doyinisaac(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Aneeka oooo,teddy oooo,bambam ooooo,ifu ooooo,they are all mad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by NwaAmaikpe: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

See BamBam's dressing.
She seems to be finally accepting her status as a cheap sluttt.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by verygudbadguy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Epic is an understatement...

You can't eat your cake and have it.. In other words, you have to stand by your words. Be true to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by IsYou: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See BamBam's dressing.
Yeah,toilet goals,fkugly bambang

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by KushyKush: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
If Bambam can be bullied this much, I just pity Nina when she leaves the house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Daslim180(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mumus! Nina wey no reach una still dey inside the House.
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by alphacyborg(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
My WCW goes to this beautiful soul

Please nairalanders drop a vote or two for her

Vote Cee-C to 32052

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by brokeNOT(f): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Predict about big brother naija on www.highspirit.ng
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by nelsonebby(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
pimples seller dey talk

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by DemonHunTER: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry

Who is the lady in Red?

Her ENYIMBA teeth though

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Amirullaha(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nothing on my mind...
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by calobinna(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
I see.. ahneeka must be really hurrny, if she comes over, I'd give her a good dig around her puna after I'm done with my blunts..
Loving this herb of mine
cool

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by eddyslim(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Their life's their business
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by tstx(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yawns
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by ukehnonny: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by paymentvoucher: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
alphacyborg:
My WCW goes to this beautiful soul

Please nairalanders drop a vote or two for her

Vote Cee-C to 32052
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by marvin906(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
yawwwwwwwwwwwwn

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Organizer111222(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
But this una bambam no "BAM" at all. She is Ugly am sorry.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
i can c y ugly gurlz like sex with this picture.. Bambam no fine at all.. Oha! No o she worst abeg..

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by sprints1: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See BamBam's dressing.
teddy A wearing a bathrobe bambam wearing teddy A' pullover I believe some toilet sh** just happened... considering bambam' night gown....

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Organizer111222:
But this una bambam no "BAM" at all. She is Ugly am sorry.
Na true sha.
The girl take style ug-LEE,
To all her fans please I'm sorry if it is wrong for being truthful.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by PETUK(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
I heard some fans are donating 5k to Teddy A to raise 45million Idiot go to bet9ja stake game with the 5k and win good money

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who cares?

These guys still do not realize that their 15 minutes of fame is almost over undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Eaglernorwich(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ahnekka was d most beautiful gurl in dat house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by Nedfed(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
If not dat Buhari is uselesss
How can BBNaija be trending more than his government.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by BENEAMATA: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nedfed:
If not dat Buhari is uselesss
How can BBNaija be trending more than his government.
LOL ! See meme that aptly fits what the poster said.straight ten out of ten for creativity.
Re: #bbnaija: Ahneeka Shades Ifu Ennada For 'famzing' #bamteddy Outside The House by KingOvo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See BamBam's dressing.
Wise man, the picture was taken in their hotel room, you expect her to be wearing Iro and Buba shey? undecided
Even in the video Ifu posted on IG Teddy was wearing a robe, if you have eyes you'll see him wearing it in this pic
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry Stuns In Makeup Photos As Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Daughter / Ini Edo Looks Classy As She Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.