Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage (998 Views)

Using Contextual Ads As Google Adsense Alternative / Please Why Is Google Only Indexing My Homepage And Leaving My Blog Post / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage by bumi10(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, wife of South Africa's first black President, Late Nelson Mandela has died on Easter Monday, aged 81, has been honored by tech giants, Google by using her emoji as Google's home page picture.

Earlier this year, Nelson Mandela’s ex-wife was hospitalized for a kidney ailment and exhaustion. She was admitted to a Johannesburg hospital in January, after complaining of a ‘loss of appetite’ and that ‘one of her legs was painful’.

We are all saddle by the demise of a wonderful mother and veteran human right activist said Google.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/google-honors-mandelas-wife-winnie-by.html?m=1

cc mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala dominique

1 Like

Re: Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage by Sunnynwa: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
bumi10:
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, wife of South Africa's first black President, Late Nelson Mandela has died on Easter Monday, aged 81, has been honored by tech giants, Google by using her emoji as Google's home page picture.

Earlier this year, Nelson Mandela’s ex-wife was hospitalized for a kidney ailment and exhaustion. She was admitted to a Johannesburg hospital in January, after complaining of a ‘loss of appetite’ and that ‘one of her legs was painful’.

We are all saddle by the demise of a wonderful mother and veteran human right activist said Google.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/google-honors-mandelas-wife-winnie-by.html?m=1

That is Maya Angelou and not Winnie Mandela, be guided.
Re: Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage by remi1444: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
She looks like maya angelou...
Re: Google Honors Mandela's Wife, Winnie By Using Her Emoji As Google's Homepage by Dmayor7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
bumi10:

This is wonderful!..

(1) (Reply)

Freshly Approved Germany Adsense Account Now Available For Sale / How I Was Ripped Off At Namecheap: I'm I The Only One Facing This? / How To Earn Free Bitcoin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.