Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures (36932 Views)

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by AnonymousIP: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
@AprokoGirl

Shared On Instagram with caption ..

This photograph was taken over the weekend. In my hands I couldn't help but stare. Family is such a beautiful thing man.

14years ago my perspective was different. I can not trade this for anything, nothing is worth it. Family is everything. Reciprocate the love. Electrify the care. Cherish the bond. #theyounggodfather

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/40/van-vicker-family/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by collinometricx: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ftc
E b Don far wen I get dis kind tin
ECO88
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by AnonymousIP: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Mopelawlar(f): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lovely shocked shocked shocked
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by alphacyborg(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Watching Cee-C as she struggles through this her journey of becoming a better person makes me emotional.
From love to anger,joy,jealousy, disgust,sadness etc,no one can deny that she has given us real entertainment for adults minds.
King Cee-C is beautiful

Please try dropping a vote or two for her. Send Vote Cee-C to 32052

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cute family.

If you need a professional website design without advanced payment then check my bio/signature.
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by lateefx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice. This guy is just so cool

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Benjom(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Great
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
He quite got himself pretty wife and daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Godsent4life: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bring all your iTunes card and get the best offer any country

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Omero(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
OK!
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by abbaapple: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
angry

The woman ugly like NwaAmaikpe grand mum undecided

12 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by iyanumiv(m): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
I love this family
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Jackyboy: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
THIS COULD BE US......IS HE REFERRING TO HIS EX

I WOULD TO DO THAT TO AN EX.....AFTER I MARRY WITH KIDS.

RUB SOME DIRT IN....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by pastoradebola: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
I love this
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by DAVID133: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
COOLEST MAN.....I SIGHT YOU BRO

6 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by ud4u: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Happy family there, husband snatchers Beware
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by MillionDollars: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Responsible; kept his family away from controversis unlike our own here, the whole world must know the stage by stage process of their family’s growth

10 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by toyinjimoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

u need to receive sense

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by lotusbeta: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
They look beautiful. The wifey's neck tho

For all your IT solutions - Azure migrations, Threats management, Hardware issues..., talk to us at Lotus Beta Analytics
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by gsparks01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
alphacyborg:
Watching Cee-C as she struggles through this her journey of becoming a better person makes me emotional.
From love to anger,joy,jealousy, disgust,sadness etc,no one can deny that she has given us real entertainment for adults minds.
King Cee-C is beautiful

Please try dropping a vote or two for her. Send Vote Cee-C to 32052
Get your PVC sha

10 Likes

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Hemjayy: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
He could have done better

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by alphacyborg(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
gsparks01:
Get your PVC sha

OK sir, but sir drop at least a vote for cee-c please smiley

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Paperwhite(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiss smiley
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Legonviking: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hemjayy:
He could have done better

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Afflalo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Here In Somalia...We Dnt Knw Van Vicker
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by femi4: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
This could be us but you are not willing to settle
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

LOL grin
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Prettyyemi(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice!!!
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
So this guy don get pikin wey don big like this smiley
Re: Van Vicker, His Wife And Children's Family Pictures by RexTramadol1: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
He fine pass him son

he shld nt take it...... beta fr son to fine pass papa

his fair daughter is lit..... me likey

call me anythn

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success / Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.