Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (81258 Views)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by henrixx(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2018
collinometricx:
Assuming Barca have Cristiano Ronaldo the goal machine they would have scored a goal n go through to the semi final.
where was Cristiano Ronaldo in those two finals against atletico? Sometimes it's one player can't carry a club.. ..the rest need the balls. Madrid are blessed with Ramos Marcelo and kroos. These players have character And can do it when Ronaldo cant. .And this is the type Barça lacks

4 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by aniweta12(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2018
:-XMessi, why now
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by aniweta12(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2018
:-XMessi why now.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by SteveMarvic: 7:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Reeberry11:
You can go fūck your ticket. Mumu
Get off my mention.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Hhenryy: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Roma is the surprise package this season. That's how it happens every season. (each season with its own surprise package)

Nobody gave them a chance in a group of death comprising athletico and Chelsea yet they topped the group.

Interestingly, surprise packages usually make it to the finals. the case of dortmond, athletico Madrid, and juventus are all there for us to see. And one more interesting fact is that teams that knock out barcelona usually go all the way to the finals the case of chelsea, bayern Munich, athletico, and juventus are there for us to see.

Will history repeat itself this time?

2 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Galacious1: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Vslverde killed the game. Sergi shouldn't have started ahead of Dembele no matter what and Paulinho should've replaced Iniesta at half time. We were only lucky in the first leg.

Roma deserved it. It was better to be eliminated by this team than any other in the semis.

2 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by mikemodel24: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2018
aziaka111:
. Lolz Na jazz??
Sorry o.when he said 3:0 i thought he edit is comment but when u quote him them i believe
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by 8stargeneral: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Dey don finally go home

1 Like

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2018
blackgold2018:
You re a fool to take this serious

Nah fool, ur the bigger fool to keep thinking I took it serious since ur b!tch ass obviously lack comprehension. Don't ur pussu hole know how to read? I can't believe I have to reply another Kiko this morning. Git off my mention fool...
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by fergieboy: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Up Roma

Infinix hot 4 lite for quick sale
Price 25k..
Location lagos
Phone call/WhatsApp 07064255205

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by XingXhang(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Abujabir24:

Hello my friend. 2004 UCL quarter final. Ac Milan defeated deprotivo la coruna 4-1 in San siro. 1 week later, after Monaco eliminated Madrid, everybody thought ac Milan will retain the title but deportivo surprised them by trashing them 4-0 and knocked them out.

Diego Tristan performed the magic cheesy
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by einsteine(m): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
But the same Bayern beat Real under Jupp Hynkes reign as Bayern Coach and now the old tactician is back. Don't forget our Juggen Klopp disciplined Real Madrid at signal Iduna Park. The two coaches I mentioned knows how to beat Real Madrid.

Madrid haters have selective memory.

Jupp Heynckes beat Madrid on penalties. A penalty shoot out is a game of luck.

Madrid were just a goal away from knocking out Dortmund and that was several seasons ago after Mourinhos poor tactics, playing Ramos as a right back, Ozil on the wings and Modric behind Higuain etc backfired. In the second leg, Klopp had no answer and Madrid were unlucky to only win 0-2.

Madrid can and will win the UCL. I don't understand how hatred would allow anybody not acknowledge that a team that has won 3 out of the last 4 UCL as favorites.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by einsteine(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Cadec007:
u say what?! Hope it is not l'pool u are talking about cos anfield na slaughter house!

Did Madrid not beat Liverpool the last time they met at Anfield.

All Real haters should calm down and wait for their turn.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

The love I have for lefulefu is always bursting my brain. Barcelona is my second love.

But wait ohhh cadec007 you mean Barcelona is out, a match that was supposed to just be a formality. cry
i saw the match last night oo.it was roma dat showed barca the way out. I was shocked sef.gd mornin dearwink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by XingXhang(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2018
henrixx:
where was Cristiano Ronaldo in those two finals against atletico? Sometimes it's one player can't carry a club.. ..the rest need the balls. Madrid are blessed with Ramos Marcelo and kroos. These players have character And can do it when Ronaldo cant. .And this is the type Barça lacks

Ronaldo is the heart and soul of Madrid.

Stop showing feign obedience and submission by identifying with Marcelo, Ramos and the likes.

We, Madrid fans know whom we are grateful to in big matches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Twoclans(f): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
i saw the match last night oo.it was roma dat showed barca the way out. I was shocked sef.gd mornin dearwink.

Morning dearie kiss

I am still heart broken from watching dat match.

CHAI
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by einsteine(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Bamz:
I'm really happy for Roma. They remind me of Chelsea's 2012 team. If you can beat Barca, you can beat any team. I'm tipping Roma/L'pool to win the UCL.

I wonder what Phillpe Coutinho will be thinking like now. cheesy

Coutinho will get a medal if Liverpool wins the champions league and it will be on his CV that he once won the champions league.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by einsteine(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
XingXhang:

Ronaldo is the heart and soul of Madrid.

Stop showing feign obedience and submission by identifying with Marcelo, Ramos and the likes.

We, Madrid fans know whom we are grateful to in big matches.

As a Madrid fan, it would be stupid to not acknowledge how clutch Ramos has been over the years. Last season, his last minute goals helped in winning LA Liga.

Ramos helped win undecima with his goal in injury time. Marcelo scored the third goal in extra time and started the run that got to Di Maria who crossed for Bale to score the second.

Ronaldo, in fact, was missing in both finals against Atletico. The final against Juve was the first time Ronaldo showed up in a Madrid UCL final. Of course, he's still Madrid's greatest player.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Smoj(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Good morning Barca fans. Hope had a ROMAntic night?Good morning Barca fans. Hope had a ROMAntic night?Good morning Barca fans. Hope had a ROMAntic night?

3 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
einsteine:

Madrid haters have selective memory.

Jupp Heynckes beat Madrid on penalties. A penalty shoot out is a game of luck.

Madrid were just a goal away from knocking out Dortmund and that was several seasons ago after Mourinhos poor tactics, playing Ramos as a right back, Ozil on the wings and Modric behind Higuain etc backfired. In the second leg, Klopp had no answer and Madrid were unlucky to only win 0-2.

Madrid can and will win the UCL. I don't understand how hatred would allow anybody not acknowledge that a team that has won 3 out of the last 4 UCL as favorites.
Indeed! But poor Mourinho's tactics you guys got to semi finals 3 times. Keep making poor excuses... Only time will tell.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by mmb(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2018
einsteine:

Coutinho will get a medal if Liverpool wins the champions league and it will be on his CV that he once won the champions league.
you are not current.

Anyway, UCL Sai Roma.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by edimolu2: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2018
henrixx:
shut up, that is what folks like you resort to when you are on the losing end!

both players have proven time and again to be an exceptional addition in their respective clubs, people tend to look out for the both of them when they engage any other team!

people like you are fast to blame ronaldo when madrid loses a match, knowing fully well its no one man's game, but when same happens to messi you cry foul of madrid having better players!...embrace your loss abeg and wish madrid Godspeed!cheesy

for the records, ronaldo has netted more goals against atletico than messi!

3 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Reeberry11: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2018
SteveMarvic:
Get off my mention.
Fūck off.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by maisauki: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2018
King4Roller:

It is not yet over.
can you say that again?

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by einsteine(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2018
mmb:
you are not current.

Anyway, UCL Sai Roma.

Current, how?

You are the one who is not current otherwise you would have known what being cup tied means. Coutinho is not playing champions league for Barcelona because he already played for Liverpool in that competition this season. Should they win, he would get a medal even though he is currently at Barcelona.
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by XingXhang(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
einsteine:

As a Madrid fan, it would be stupid to not acknowledge how clutch Ramos has been over the years. Last season, his last minute goals helped in winning LA Liga.

Ramos helped win undecima with his goal in injury time. Marcelo scored the third goal in extra time and started the run that got to Di Maria who crossed for Bale to score the second.

Ronaldo, in fact, was missing in both finals against Atletico. The final against Juve was the first time Ronaldo showed up in a Madrid UCL final. Of course, he's still Madrid's greatest player.

I take the last sentence. Keep the rest, you'll need it.

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2018
einsteine:

ronaldo scored an hat trick to save Madrid against wolfsburg When all hope was lost

there last 3 champions league title
Who was there highest goal scorer?

2 Likes

Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Indeed! But poor Mourinho's tactics you guys got to semi finals 3 times. Keep making poor excuses... Only time will tell.

I feel your pain bro...
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

I feel your pain bro...
What pain do you have? Sorry, may be you will need Tramadol or Ibucap to cure your pains
Re: Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 by henrixx(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
edimolu2:

shut up, that is what folks like you resort to when you are on the losing end!

both players have proven time and again to be an exceptional addition in their respective clubs, people tend to look out for the both of them when they engage any other team!

people like you are fast to blame ronaldo when madrid loses a match, knowing fully well its no one man's game, but when same happens to messi you cry foul of madrid having better players!...embrace your loss abeg and wish madrid Godspeed!cheesy

for the records, ronaldo has netted more goals against atletico than messi!

you sef shut up too. Did I write anything like Madrid have better players...i referred to players with character that can brace themselves up for a fight back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.