Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. (945 Views)

The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Man Parked His Car In Bank Premises In Edo, When He Came Out, He Saw This / This Police Man Picture Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by talk2archy: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Today, I saw the Nigeria Policemen from a very good point of view. This old woman was trying to tie her bunch of palm fruits to her bike when they suddenly fell off. These policemen were passing and stopped to give a helping hand. I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures!!! Really, we still have some men in uniform rendering unnoticed services to humanity. God bless you guys with promotions and good things of life!!! This incident happened along Okeiyi-Umuokahia II Road in Obingwa Local Government of Abia state, Nigeria and subtly showcases hardworking women in Abia involved in the state rich oil palm production.

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by optionB: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Most guys are commenting the police is not your friend yes I agree with them because when u commit crime automatically the police is not your friend and all those saying the police is not ur friend I believe such are wanted by the police and that is y they hate those police who are practically giving an helping hand to this woman. With the smiles in their face I believe they are so happy helping this woman, trust me those are good ones and God will protect them from sudden death, from their and at the end retire well. God bless you guys in Jesus. Amen
Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by 9jaown(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Op. Talk true. You sef na police.

2 Likes

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by Onechancearmy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Those same police men will later forcefully collect bribes from passing motorists....

1 Like

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by talk2archy: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
9jaown:
Op. Talk true. You sef na police.

Lol, I wish I was, I would have done more good.
Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by tspouse(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
This one na mobile police. Dey get sense small

But dose black and blue police .chai

2 Likes

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by 9jaown(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
talk2archy:

Lol, I wish I was, I would have done more good.
op. You said “I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures” You and lie Mohammed are related. The woman was smiling for the camera. You be police. Case close

1 Like

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by Baawaa(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thank God they did not catch you with your phone

1 Like

Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by talk2archy: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
9jaown:
op. You said “I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures” You and lie Mohammed are related. The woman was smiling for the camera. You be police. Case close

Hahaha, oga lie pass meoo, him hold PhD for that level.
Re: Police Is Still Your Friend: I Was Moved Emotionally When I Saw This Police Act. by okuya: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
And what are those two bunches still doing on the ground? THEIR OWN SHARE I suppose

(1) (Reply)

Young Boys Caught While Trying To Hijack Car With Toy Gun In Lagos. Photos / Illegal Killing Of An Innocent Man By Civil Defence In Lagos / Angry Muslim Boys Beat Man, For Eating In Ramadan Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.