Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US (21012 Views)

VIDEO: Black Girl Racially Attacked In School By White Family / UNIOSUN Student Attacked For Refusing To Join Cult / Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Nein!!! Ich habe über seben Jahre in Deutschland gelebt. Du bist auch deutscher oder Nigerian.
what on earth are you two plotting?
Ugosample:

Ah! Sehr gut!

Du sprichst aber gut deutsch! oder du schreibst mit "Google translate?
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Forzap: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Azam101:
And your dad is very stupid.

e no go beta for your papa, mama and you plus your entire generation, malu!!
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Holuwatoobii(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thats what you get for voicing out at white faces community
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:
what have black people invented for the usefulness of mankind?
look at africa, no infrastructure, no stable electricity..

black people are lazy abeg.. come back to Nigeria and say that shít ,black monkey undecided

black lazy monkeys would quote me and start saying trash now..

since you wanna complain, come back to your country""!!!
shithole, respect the whites, they built America, you wanna go reap what you didn't work for.
Your foolishnezz is customised
15G network. 1zetabyte ram
Dedicated 1 terabytes graphics card
Double deca core architecture 0.1 nanometer stupidiodex chip 2.1 zhz per second
Seriously... You are just too foolish that calling you foolish is an insult to foolish people.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by googi: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
I cannot believe the amount of self-hate displayed here. Is it because she is not stuck here at home like you?

There are many Africans that dropped everything and came home. For every progress they made, you are the same people that regressed three steps back.

Are they supposed to die on the job like your politicians you glorify as long as they belong to your ethnic group.

So America does not belong to her but the sweat of her father built America and England.

Do you realize that Drump is only second generation American as well as his children with foreign mothers. Has anyone of you ever questioned his Nazi father and racism he inherited. Oh, you do not challenge German, Irish or Scottish, only African. The same way they do.

Poor Indians, owner of America!

3 Likes

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by deleo16(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Black's race should unite

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Admin401:

So Africans are professionals at building other peoples country but when it comes to theirs they suddenly forget what they learnt? Wow, never knew this!!!

We were building before we came into contact with white people. Indeed, the world's first technological wonder (the pyramid) was built in Africa. Ever since our contact with them we've been CONDITIONED to lose our ingenuity and to look up to them for everything. We have been, and we are still intellectually enslaved till this moment. I explained everything in the book; intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4414444/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Elliot2:
lhow did Africans build America? Why can't same Africans replicate same here? you think it is man power that build stuffs? It is wisdom,intelligence! Blacks are bereft of idea-the most important thing.

Its not lack of idea per se, but we are being intellectually enslaved- which is a by-product of the original slavery. Ever since our contact with white people we've been CONDITIONED to lose our ingenuity and to look up to them for everything. We have been, and we are still intellectually enslaved till this moment. I explained everything in the book; intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4414444/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Truthcat: 1:01am On Apr 05, 2018
Tribalism talking about racism, so much for attention. Americans know her to be coming from worst place.

Blacks are more racist, and want racism to continue so they can keep blaming whites for all their problems.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by haryomikun(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2018
tbaba1234:

Self hate..

What does the situation in Africa have to do with skin color?

Nigerians are the most educated and most successful immigrants in the US.

Haaa what of the Israelis and Chinese?
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by ykalhaji(m): 1:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Elliot2:
Methink the development of Africa remains the solution to racism against blacks all over the world. until every black sees Africa as their only home and develop it to standard, blacks will always be like orphans anywhere they are no matter your position,when the chips are down.

With the way idiots on this thread are talking, Africa most likely will never develop to compete even to 10% of the western world. Can you see the stupidity in the comments. For Bleep sake the lady was probably born in the U.S.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by ykalhaji(m): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2018
haryomikun:

Haaa what of the Israelis and Chinese?

Dude, that title is held by Nigerians. They are the most educated ethnic group in the U.S.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Rainmaker69(m): 2:57am On Apr 05, 2018
But everyone knows Wendy Osefo is a notorious race baiter. She's black and believes in discrimination against white people. She also believes that black people cannot be racist. America is a racist country, yet you refuse to leave. Shior.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by RaptorX: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2018
musicwriter:

America was built by Africans. That's what the slaves were doing there since the 15th century. However, I support your call for her to return to Nigeria. I for one will NEVER live in the US or UK. If anybody give me American or British passport, I will use it and go to toilet.
Which America was built by Africans, not this America maybe another one. And the black Americans who you are probably referring to as Africans dont considered themselves to be Africans anyway and they will tell you straight up, and their racism against African immigrants is even worse than that of whites.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by prechbills1(m): 5:39am On Apr 05, 2018
revontuli:

Ever been to Mozambique? They have stable electricity. Ghana and Kenya too.

in 2016 I traveled to Ghana more than 4times... Ghana is a useless country... Mozambique is a shithole, Lagos is better... only Kenya is kinda...
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2018
RaptorX:
Which America was built by Africans, not this America maybe another one. And the black Americans who you are probably referring to as Africans dont considered themselves to be Africans anyway and they will tell you straight up, and their racism against African immigrants is even worse than that of whites.

I' am talking about the origin of their wealth. It came from Africans who worked for them for free for centuries. Cotton was driving America's industrial revolution. By 1850, over one thousand cotton and tobacco mills were in operation throughout the US. Cotton and tobacc were planted and picked by slaves.

It was cotton that created, between 1830's, the largest economic boom in American history. Cotton was, indeed, king of the American economy, and the foundation of American wealth rested on the bedrock of slavery. The unpaid labor of black slaves was the single most important element contributing to the industry's staggering profit margins.

Till 1850's, they were still Africans, not Americans. In 1857, a man named Scott, went to court in Illinois and sued for his freedom because his master died. The US supreme Court ruled that "blacks were not American citizens and could never be citizens". They remained African, until their citizenship.

I don't want to believe all African-Americans don't relate with Africa or Africans. There're African-Americans who are more African than any African you may know. I even have some as e-friends.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Zeeony: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

black people are lazy abeg.. come back to Nigeria and say that shít ,black monkey undecided

shithole, respect the whites, they built America, you wanna go reap what you didn't work for.

Mumu for your mind now you've said something reasonable you that youre here what have you done to better the life of another person it's just to stay behind your phone and type whatever suits you so people can notice you cyber bully oshi
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by prechbills1(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Zeeony:

Mumu for your mind now you've said something reasonable you that youre here what have you done to better the life of another person it's just to stay behind your phone and type whatever suits you so people can notice you cyber bully oshi

you lack sense.. develop your own shithole country, since you can't if you're living in America respect the whites, they developed theirs..
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by donkilluminati(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Racism actually keeps persisting and will keep persisting coz the black man refuse to upgrade it's mentality to the world's standard. Asia for example is a fine blend of both western culture and their own culture, and that's the reason why they keep progressing.. they copy/imitate the western culture and manufacture technology even though they are not the original brain behind what they produce. i have lived outside Nigeria for more than 8 years and when i finally visited in 2015, it's sucks bigtime! I got a strong feelings Nigerians ain't living like humans, why the hell would you accept anything less than the world's standard of living from a government that are living extra large with their families? when it's your civil right to demand for a better standard of living? it's a sad world living in Nigeria. other race look down on a Black man simply because we are underproductive/underdeveloped not because of our skin color.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2018
abeg just another trump hater, look at her posing like a hookerr, why cant she stand straight, abi na so she dey deliver lecture for class.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Kotodoctor: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

That's not altogether true. Look at it from historical context. Blacks were the foot soldiers at a time were there were little or no machines. Whites were intellectually sound but physically they were less compared to blacks. The like of Carl lewis, Micheal johnson, and Mohamed ali, all contributed in the area of sports. It help perception in a great way. People view of America as a great nation is not only in the economic sense.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Self hating, white wannabe, bastardddd. You are a complete disgrace to your black parents and black siblings!

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Truthcat:
Tribalism talking about racism, so much for attention. Americans know her to be coming from worst place.

Blacks are more racist, and want racism to continue so they can keep blaming whites for all their problems.

Ignorance is worse than HIV. Educate yourself
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SIRTee15: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Elliot2:
Methink the development of Africa remains the solution to racism against blacks all over the world. until every black sees Africa as their only home and develop it to standard, blacks will always be like orphans anywhere they are no matter your position,when the chips are down.
Absolutely...
The world doesn't care about your self esteem. The world expect u to accomplish something first before feeling good about yourself.....
Until black have its own successful nation n give the world a useful innovation, the rest of the world we never bequeath unto us that respect we so much crave for....
Going to another man's country, enjoying his sweat n expecting/shouting equality is just stupid.....
The world never works that way.....
The world must see u as an asset b4 they agree to lick your ass......
Racism against black has nothing to do with our skin colour but lack of overall achievement.....

A case point is usain bolt.....
Whites love and practically worship that guy.....
That's because he was able to destroy unimaginable barriers n raise the 100m bar so high, people wonder if his record will ever be broken....
Now that's achievement n that's why he's respected.....
Now why don't we extrapolate that success into other aspect of our endeavours.......

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Elliot2(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2018
ykalhaji:

With the way idiots on this thread are talking, Africa most likely will never develop to compete even to 10% of the western world. Can you see the stupidity in the comments. For Bleep sake the lady was probably born in the U.S.
if she was born in the US but could be intimidated for being black,then it supports my argument that blacks all over the world only have Africa as their only and true home. This is true because when the chips are down,blacks will be segregated by their color,no matter their position or years they have been with other people of colors. However, i am not saying all blacks need to come to Africa,but we that are here must endeavour to make it a better place, a place that will give all blacks all over the world a bragging right. If you think racism against blacks is due squarely to skin color? No. It is "power"! If blacks were the one with power, we would have probably been the one maltreating whites for their pale skin without melanin.

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Elliot2(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
musicwriter:

Its not lack of idea per se, but we are being intellectually enslaved- which is a by-product of the original slavery. Ever since our contact with white people we've been CONDITIONED to lose our ingenuity and to look up to them for everything. We have been, and we are still intellectually enslaved till this moment. I explained everything in the book; intellectual slavery, the worst legacy of colonialism https://www.nairaland.com/4414444/intellectual-slavery-worst-legacy-colonialism
I believe it is lack of ideas. Can a powerless person enslave a powerful person? No. the truth is,African at this our state of mind,can still be recolonised directly again if our very former colonial masters chose to do so,and we will have little or no resistance, simply because we still lack the ideas to acquire power. and again,I don't think we are conditioned by any white person intellectually to be slaves-we chose those conditions we want to be in. We lack the ideas to create our own models for development,therefore we borrow their models which are bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Elliot2(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2018
SIRTee15:

Absolutely...
The world doesn't care about your self esteem. The world expect u to accomplish something first before feeling good about yourself.....
Until black have its own successful nation n give the world a useful innovation, the rest of the world we never bequeath unto us that respect we so much crave for....
Going to another man's country, enjoying his sweat n expecting/shouting equality is just stupid.....
The world never works that way.....
The world must see u as an asset b4 they agree to lick your ass......
Racism against black has nothing to do with our skin colour but lack of overall achievement.....

A case point is usain bolt.....
Whites love and practically worship that guy.....
That's because he was able to destroy unimaginable barriers n raise the 100m bar so high, people wonder if his record will ever be broken....
Now that's achievement n that's why he's respected.....
Now why don't we extrapolate that success into other aspect of our endeavours.......
I am happy you get my point! Racism has got nothing to do with skin color-it has to do with "power". It could have been blacks segregating the whites for their lack of melanin and unproductivity if we were the ones calling the shots!
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SIRTee15: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2018
Elliot2:
I am happy you get my point! Racism has got nothing to do with skin color-it has to do with "power". It could have been blacks segregating the whites for their lack of melanin and unproductivity if we were the ones calling the shots!

U can't really blame those who fail to get ur message....
It's the way this present generation of blacks have been programmed mentally.....
We have this entitlement mentality n that's what is killing us....
We complain a lot, yet not willing to dare the odds n effect the change we want....
Instead we want someone to appear from the blues to fix it....
Always hoping for a saviour....
Even abroad it's the same story just a little bit better due to the overall improved quality of life....
The indians in diaspora dominates the IT industry n pharmaceutical industry.....
They are also strong in real estate....
The Pakistani n the chinese control the retail industry...
The jews dominate the banking n hospitality business....
I can't really think of any area Africans in diaspora dominate or control....
All we do is complain the whites are not giving us enough opportunities to occupy prestigious position in their country....
It's a serious problem my bros and I think the first step to black man's greatness is mind reconditioning....
We should also reinforce the principle of self preservation amongst us....

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SexyDenzel: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

A very big dummyyyy, who built America? Your brain is still brand new with nylon on it. Let me introduce you to something they call "History", America was built with the Sweat, blood, tears, hands and more of the slaves they took, the black slaves. Do you know squat about black wall street? do you know of the first terrorist attack with a plane? Do you know who wrote all those books that were said and told people that it was written by William Shakespeare? Do you know why Nigeria is the way it is? do you know why Moumar Gaddafi was killed? do you know why Sudan will never know peace? Do you know who reap from all the wars that were " orchestrated " in this world? Do you know why H.I.V still has no cure? Too many stxpid, annoying little c*nts on this forum and are quick to throw tantrums and make racist remarks when they don't know shitt. Dumbbb Africans that are still suffering from mental slavery pisses me off. you have a phone with Internet service yet you can't read? you can't research?! but you f#cks know all the things that happened in BBN!! I so despise this generation filled with air heads.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Elliot2(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2018
SIRTee15:

U can't really blame those who fail to get ur message....
It's the way this present generation of blacks have been programmed mentally.....
We have this entitlement mentality n that's what is killing us....
We complain a lot, yet not willing to dare the odds n effect the change we want....
Instead we want someone to appear from the blues to fix it....
Always hoping for a saviour....
Even abroad it's the same story just a little bit better due to the overall improved quality of life....
The indians in diaspora dominates the IT industry n pharmaceutical industry.....
They are also strong in real estate....
The Pakistani n the chinese control the retail industry...
The jews dominate the banking n hospitality business....
I can't really think of any area Africans in diaspora dominate or control....
All we do is complain the whites are not giving us enough opportunities to occupy prestigious position in their country....
It's a serious problem my bros and I think the first step to black man's greatness is mind reconditioning....
We should also reinforce the principle of self preservation amongst us....

truer words have not been said...and it is the reality!
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SexyDenzel: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics / Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / What Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) And How Is It Measured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.