Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too (1647 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / Here's The Infinix Hot 6X Unboxing [VIDEO] / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
The Tecno camon x is one of best camera phones expected in the Nigeria market, which launches tomorrow April 5. But we are fortunate to have an early unboxing by a Kenya dude/ website.
To cut the short story short. Am just a tech savvy, was not really a Tecno fan buy the glo 4g band made me give it a second try(since no cheap phone support the band especially INFINIX am not talking about the 100 and something one oh) after the legendary Tecno N3 I bought from Airtel back then.
The Tecno X for short still doesn’t have a camera pro mode to bust your bubble.
The specs are what we already saw online.
Another BOOM SHELL……its doesn’t I repeat it doesn’t have 60MP CAMERA…… the front camera is 24MP and the rear camera is 16MP…..but the camera I can’t remember which as the capability to combine multiple pics to reach 60MP….so that’s it…..NO DUAL CAMERA….NOT AGAIN TECNO….but there is portrait mode and another feature that Tecno calls Super Pixel…..that you should have seen from the video advert.
For the techys d 4g band I didn’t get, no benchmark.
The memories are 16gb rom 3gb ram….. 64gb rom 4gb ram(54gb available and 1.72gb ram available) hopefully after deleting the apps you don’t need it should increase. I don’t understand how a new phone of 4gb ram will have 1.72gb available.
It comes with type C USB and 3750mah battery. Meditek P23 which is 2.0ghz speed Octa-core.
6inches 18:9 screen FHD. Don’t know if there is Gorilla glass or Wifi ac 5ghz for does that understand becoz the chip support it.
The antenna lines are visible….. The follow come casing looks ugly to me…. Don’t know why we can’t get a silicon case.
I hope it support VOLTE (voice over 4g…. that’s for we using NTEL mainly)and it complies with Google Treble Program…..meaning we are getting update by FIRE by FORCE….because all phones launching with 8.1 should or it’s a most.
Before I forget the rear camera as a bump…. Which doesn’t go well with me… my Camon CM is fantastic and it doesn’t.
Below is the link to the hands on unboxing…… its boring the dude didn’t talk much and didn’t explore the phone much.
If i missed anything pls ask..or i made a mistake pls correct. lastly i think the code name for the phone is tecno CA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6SavUA5KA

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by yungrylex00(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by henry007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
TECNO Camon X Pro Unboxing and Quick Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkZjCHNNc

TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Test And Comparison With Camon CX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQFbcTrq8Y

TECNO Camon X Pro vs Phantom 8 - Speed test, Antutu Benchmarks and RAM Management Comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f2hCLIcXSI
Re: Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by vengedre(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Poo
Re: Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol, i knew it wasn't worth the hype, Lol shit!
Re: Tecno Camon X Real Spec And Pics….unboxing Video Too by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Correction.....it doesnt have USB Type C....and no fast charging. d Ear piece looks redesigned

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Lock Screen Notifications On Infinix Devices / Samsung Galaxy A71 Unboxing And Review / Assistance Needed On Tecno M8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.