Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! (553 Views)

Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
I won't like to write much. or try to teach an anti-rapture message here. Anyone in love with the truth should get this FREE ebook (not under my authorship!!!) and learn how pre-trib teachers have deceptively used Scriptures to lie to the church and have got us to where we believe the bible teaches such a thing as the rapture. The truth is, the church shall face the anti-Christ and the tribulation (persecution), not escape to heaven for a 7 years meals. the dead are resurrected, and the living are changed, at the Coming of the Lord, not seven years before.
click this link and get the book titled, 'the Pre-trib rapture, a bucket full of holes' http://www.paulbenson.me/downloads.html
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by Supremex: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Funniest thing I have read this year, am serious, wow, anyways am not surprised, y'all should get fooled by these fowl doctrines and teachings of men, don't go and read and study your Bible, pls dump those books, study the book of Revelations, don't rush it, it will do you good
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
i really encourage reading and studying the Bible, but when it comes to a POPULAR false teaching, i believe someone would find an in depth book useful. You'd be surprised at how many people read the Bible and 'see' the rapture there. It has been preached for more than a century that you can't just say read the Bible. people have questions about what they've been taught about the rapture, and if someone has taken the effort after many decades of studying on the subject, it's a good book. read with your Bible!!!
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by MistadeRegal(m): 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Supremex:
Funniest thing I have read this year, am serious, wow, anyways am not surprised, y'all should get fooled by these fowl doctrines and teachings of men, don't go and read and study your Bible, pls dump those books, study the book of Revelations, don't rush it, it will do you good

Studying the Bible properly as you commented, have you really studied the Bible to know the truth about the time of Rapture?
Let me enlighten you a bit.
I quote:
[9]And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. [10]Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
[11]And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
[12]Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Daniel:12:9-12

I quote:
[4]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[11]And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12]And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13]But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14]And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[15]When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
[21]For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[24]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[29]Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew:24:4-5,11-15,21,24,29
[30]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
[37]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[39]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[44]Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Matthew:24:30-31,37-39,44

I quote:
[1]And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. [2]And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
[4]And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
[5]And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6]And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7]And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8]And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
[10]He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Revelation:13:1-2,4-8,10

I quote:
[12]Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
[13]And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
[14]And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
[15]And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
[16]And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. [17]And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
Revelation:14:12-17

Read those passages, if possible, read complete chapters and know the Rapture isn't coming before the rise of the antichrist but after the reign of the antichrist. Begin from Daniel's prophecy, 1290 days to 1335 days. Both calculations are same as 42 months which signifies the 3½ years of the antichrist's reign. That is when Christians will prove their sincere love for JESUS CHRIST if they can endure the great tribulation without fighting back.

Be a RAPTURE WATCHMAN.

1 Like

Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by paxonel(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Yes,
Let me quickly add that there is nothing like rapture in the scriptures.
Don't mind pastors and churches.
They make christians believe rubbish which indirectly affect their present lives negatively.
The believe of rapture has the potential of making the christian become a mediocre in his attitude towards the general event happening in his environment hoping in frustration that someday everything will collapse
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by denisbid: 7:17am On Apr 05, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Studying the Bible properly as you commented, have you really studied the Bible to know the truth about the time of Rapture?
Let me enlighten you a bit.
I quote:
[9]And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. [10]Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
[11]And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
[12]Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Daniel:12:9-12

I quote:
[4]And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
[5]For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
[11]And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
[12]And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [13]But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14]And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
[15]When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
[21]For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[24]For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[29]Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew:24:4-5,11-15,21,24,29
[30]And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
[31]And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
[37]But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[38]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[39]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[44]Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Matthew:24:30-31,37-39,44

I quote:
[1]And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. [2]And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
[4]And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
[5]And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6]And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7]And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8]And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
[10]He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Revelation:13:1-2,4-8,10

I quote:
[12]Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
[13]And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
[14]And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
[15]And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
[16]And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. [17]And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
Revelation:14:12-17

Read those passages, if possible, read complete chapters and know the Rapture isn't coming before the rise of the antichrist but after the reign of the antichrist. Begin from Daniel's prophecy, 1290 days to 1335 days. Both calculations are same as 42 months which signifies the 3½ years of the antichrist's reign. That is when Christians will prove their sincere love for JESUS CHRIST if they can endure the great tribulation without fighting back.

Be a RAPTURE WATCHMAN.
all these scriptures you quoted, non of them said anything about rapture.

Stop quoting plenty scriptures wrongly.
Face the fact and reality, christians cannot continue to be fooled.
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by MistadeRegal(m): 2:31am On Apr 06, 2018
denisbid:
all these scriptures you quoted, non of them said anything about rapture.

Stop quoting plenty scriptures wrongly.
Face the fact and reality, christians cannot continue to be fooled.

All those are to make you know the Great Tribulation is coming before the Rapture.
You only will not understand if you're too deep into false teachings and love of the world.
Re: The Rapture Teaching Is A Great Deception. The Church Will Face The Anti-Christ! by eddy1977(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2018
paxonel:
Yes,
Let me quickly add that there is nothing like rapture in the scriptures.
Don't mind pastors and churches.
They make christians believe rubbish which indirectly affect their present lives negatively.
The believe of rapture has the potential of making the christian become a mediocre in his attitude towards the general event happening in his environment hoping in frustration that someday everything will collapse

Big Amen

(1) (Reply)

If All Good People Go To Heaven, Will They PASS AWAY With The Old Heaven? Rev 21 / Why Black People Need To Get Back To African Spirituality / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.