Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) (64871 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2018
She has gotten what she wanted..
Baby mama loading...
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
She tatooed dan fodio on her belly and not obo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Cloud007: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2018
how can someone says those.. looks like grandma handfan angry shocked cheesy
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by ehardetola(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Another baby mama loading
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by israelmao(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladies with money and star worship.
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2018
hapsyno:
A Female Fans Tattooed Davido OBO Face On Her Body,For Love Sake,Can You Do The Same With Your Favorite Celebrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn3K4Q6tpEw

One thing is obvious..'your mumu never start'. In few months, I sense that you will start crying on social media that Davido abandoned you and the baby when you actually walked into your own problems with two fallen Olympians. You will one day marry your boyfriend and date your husband. Your brain will arrive soon. Sorry for the delay
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Isaacvin(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2018
wat do i call diz one now?
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by denjjy(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2018
that is a beautiful tattoo of Davido face. The tattoo look like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Is that supposed to make him like her or something?
Some females and desperation though.
I’m so irritated.
And another sane man is expected to fall in love with her? Eww
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
She has gotten what she wanted..

Baby mama loading...

Exactly!
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2018
ehardetola:
Another baby mama loading
Good for them both. The Lady is smart to have gotten the attention she wanted.

Check our signature in blue below and call or click to chat us on your interest.
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by alklas(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
no be small tin ooo
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by sisisioge: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
She should sue the tattoo artist. That is clearly Aki of the Ski and Pawpaw duo! Dannn!

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by BlueScholar(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Patrick33:
Code black..i repeat code black..we need ultimate back up(super bra)...olympus has fallen..i repeat olympus has fallen..this is a code black

grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by fajob: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by thundafire: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Davido always go collect quickie but is she pregnant
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018
OSUigbo:
Hoe lo sho

USELESS PIKIN

You have not answered my question.

I asked what is your temperature reading? And I demand an answer. grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by OSUigbo: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2018
AllforJesus7:

You have not answered my question.

I asked what is your temperature reading? And I demand an answer. grin
It reads 98 degrees Fahrenheit grin
Jobless goat
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2018
OSUigbo:

It reads 98 degrees Fahrenheit grin
Jobless goat

Why dd you run away. I thought you were tough grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by SirLakes: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Lemme go an get rihanna tattoo on my black asś, she might like this and we might probably end up in za oza room.

Sense wee not keee me fah grin

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by anonymous2330: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Patrick33:
Code black..i repeat code black..we need ultimate back up(super bra)...olympus has fallen..i repeat olympus has fallen..this is a code black
we're on our way Patrick33 ... I repeat we're on our way!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by daiksworld: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Bad mouth kill you there
OneCorner:
tattoo anoda pesin pikin for chest
diz flat headed jews won't stop surprising someone for diz africa cool
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Aeman(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Patrick33:

Nigggggg***a u bad mehn

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by KushLyon(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
padded bra....saving Olympus from falling since 200 B.C.....gravity doing what it knows how to do best grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by daiksworld: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Switch to plan B, padded ballistic and abandon ship ASAP. Confirmed Copy Over an dout
Patrick33:
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Patrick33(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
anonymous2330:
we're on our way Patrick33 ... I repeat we're on our way!!!
rendezvous at 03000 hours.. over and out grin
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Patrick33(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2018
daiksworld:
Switch to plan B, padded ballistic and abandon ship ASAP. Confirmed Copy Over an dout
do not abandon ship.. i repeat do not abandon ship..those boobs need our help... olympus must be raised again
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Olympus has not only fallen, it has been destroyed
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by khvnggift(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Davidlekkzy:
see tummy.... Olympus has fallen ....
Fallen ke ? It is past tense
Olympus has falled is d correct one.
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Ecuador1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
OneCorner:
tattoo anoda pesin pikin for chest
diz flat headed jews won't stop surprising someone for diz africa cool

Your name have ruined your destiny
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Bukaino07(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
What happened to putting it on her arm? No self respect I guess.
Re: Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) by Codes151(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
After they go find Diamond ring n 2m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mansion: Paul Okoye Building A House At Ikoyi Parkview In Lagos (Photos) / A Visit To Kalakuta Republic Museum: Fela & His 27 Wives, Grave, Pants & More / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.