Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million (1320 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / Patek Philippe: World Most Expensive Watch Sells For ₦11.2Billion In Switzerland / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million by massmediang: 12:28am On Apr 05, 2018
This belt is not just ordinary. When you wear it you definitely sense an angelic feeling all over you basically because of the classy nature of the belt.

Gucci is among the most popular fashion brands, both in women’s products as well as men’s. It took fashion to another level by designing a 30 carat diamond belt. This beauty of a belt is sure to dazzle you completely and so is its price tag. It costs $249000 to have just one (about N89 Million). This is one gem of a belt than fashion conscious men can keep as their collection. The 30 carat diamond gives this stylish belt a magnetic aura which is sure to appeal to eyes compelling the belt lovers to opt for it. This belt has been described by most belt lovers as a stunning antique piece.
For more, see;

http://massmediang.com/most-expensive-belt-in-the-world-costs-n89-million/

Re: Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million by yanabasee(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Damn..... I'd like to know the price of Dangote's belt..... I'm sure it'll be very affordable, matured and not eye-catching....

Like Kiss Daniel....i'll wait for the Aba-made quality!!!!
Re: Most Expensive Belt In The World Costs N89 Million by Nealson(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2018
This dude above must be rich see my guy go dey happy like that.... Mitcheeew Wetin concern me abeg op this belt fit belt person destiny well from the village people?

(1) (Reply)

Latest And Beautiful Ankara Gowns In 2021 – 70 Ankara Fashion And Styles / Asoebi Styles 2022 : Gorgeous, Latest Aso Ebi Styles For All Events / Boubou Dress Styles 2022 | Latest And Trending Boubou Gown Designs For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.