Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package (2578 Views)

Who Knows The Salary Package For (uml) United Mortgage Limited / Fcmb And Unity Bank Salary Package / Imo State Teaching Salary Package Per Month For Beginner,a Pgde Holder @ Level 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by afam1(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2007
I HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THE TEST IS IN 4 PARTS CONSISTING OF MATHS,ENGLISH ,CURRENT AFFAIRS AND SHAPES.U ARE ADVISED TO START TO START FROM THE CURRENT AFFAIRS THEN TO SHAPES THEN TO MATHS AND LASTLY THE ENGLISH.THE TEST WILL LAST FOR 1HR 30MINS.
THE SALARY PACKAGE I HEARD IS 61K,BUT THE MONEY AT TIMES IS EXPOSED TO TAX AND AFTER TAX, U MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING LESSER.LIKE LAST YEAR 100,000CANDIDATES WERE INVITED AND 1,500 WERE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW,AT THE END ONLY 500 WERE PICKED FROM THE WHOLE FEDERATION.LETS HOOK UP ON 08038673022,THATS MY NUMBER AND MY NAME IS AFAM OR PAPARAZI. MY TIME IS ON THURSDAY AT UNILAG FOR 1PM.SEE YOU ALL ON TOP AND ONE LOVE
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by sweetstjoy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
otondo,
so you wan run comot from discovery abi? ill tell femi for you,
this time around a lesser number was invited we hope for the best
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by afam1(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2007
@sweetst joy please wots your name ?i know you know me very well plsssssssssss
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by hollybaba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2007
mr AFAM,u too like moni, y u wan run comot 4 discovery fund?will report u to the appropriate quaters.u are supposed to be working on rig rite. u better be careful
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by afam1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2007
@HOLLY BABA. MY BRO NOTHING IS CONSTANT IN LIFE,MAN GATS STEP UP VERY FAST TILL ONE GETS TO THE TOP
ABEG WETIN BE YOUR NAME.ONE LOVE
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by qurd: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2007
afam tanks for msg i appreciate it. omoonilu
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by qurd: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2007
thanks rwland, du yu have any other info
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by doctorwho1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2007
afam rember me how was ur nlng test try and remember who u sat wit during lng test at dansol high school. any word on lng test?
Re: 1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package by afam1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
@doctoerwho;not my own afam,cos i didnt write nlng test,but all the same one love

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Test Format / Call Centre Representatives Needed For Immediate Employment. / Is This Call Center Job Real 90k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.