Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,710 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note (16423 Views)

Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Rivers Court Sentences Six To Death By Hanging Over Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by prechbills1(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2018
such a disgrace to manhood
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Fourwinds: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
hajoke2000:
a lady ..

yes!!! Nunu
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by softprick: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Girl when dey form for me since,I just fvcked her today and already hating her guts,cos the wait wasn’t worth the sex,will just keep her aside sha,just for fvcking things in case my other girls dey too busy some days.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by correctguy101(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2018
okk4sure:
What a waste of precious life?He deserves death bcs a weak soul like dt can nt withstand a small pain of heartbreak & hw can he survived in ds world wia everything is survival of the fittest!

See boss baby, even the fittest yaf tired of this life.

Only thing keeping anyone from running mad in this world is "SELF love". Because even the fittest and most flexible knows life is nothing but"striving after the wind"

If you don't love yourself enough, you tend to find something or someone else to bank on and I tell you my beautiful boss baby, it's more funny and dangerous than the entire"striving after the wind" ish.... $mh

I never take my trips today, BRB

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by shevjones(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2018
shidren of nowadays though am part of dem buh i will never do such a dumb thing well rest in piece
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Nimirayz: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Unam Ikot!!!
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2018
why his legs dey touch ground ! nah so them dey take commit suicide
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by uuzba(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2018
olahero:
Nonsense, what's wrong with Youths of nowadays?

The plain truth. We all went to school/university with the idea that industry jobs were waiting for us, like they were waiting for our parents.

But industry has changed. If 100 people are cutting grass in a farm daily, and the you bring 1 tractor, 1 person will cut all the grass, 99 will go jobless.

Computes have removed jobs from many people hands. Importation of finished goods too.

Ether people just go back to farming or continue cracking their brains on ways to remain relevant in a highly computerised and mechanised industry.

One who does not realise this will remain extremely frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Sluvist(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
U died for a woman? no one is worth dying for, u dis onuku. waiting for someone who will foolishly die for me too
Go back to village, if you show yourself, guys will do anything just for your sake.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by UDUJ(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Good riddance then angry

The world has been rid of one less pussy nigga angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by boyjo: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Haba! And none of you can see that his legs are touching the ground?? angry
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by torvickof1312(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2018
colestephan86:
What's you peoples challenge he took his own life not yours so y rain insults on him. N to you mr dead kenyan u fumbled but any ways its your life n you chose to loose it

Another peson de kolumbi d useless gal u die for, you fuk up broz. She go even tell her fwens can a guy die for u? Some one die for me ask fiful around me. Dude u Bleep u, you for sale your kidney and liver and hert den transfer d money into ur mama account and die. Useless brain u gat...... ur sibblings need to buy sens b4 e hapun 4 ur auz again.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by okk4sure: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2018
correctguy101:

See boss baby, even the fittest yaf tired of this life.

Only thing keeping anyone from running mad in this world is "SELF love". Because even the fittest and most flexible knows life is nothing but"striving after the wind"

If you don't love yourself enough, you tend to find something or someone else to bank on and I tell you my beautiful boss baby, it's more funny and dangerous than the entire"striving after the wind" ish.... $mh

I never take my trips today, BRB

Lol!
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2018
[qquote author=boyjo post=66448266]Haba! And none of you can see that his legs are touching the ground?? angry[/quote]Went through the first page to see if someone noticed a corpse cannot stand on it's own. Grazie.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by MTKbudapest(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2018
this guy lack sense pass buhari.... As for me i will blame the apc...even if no be for naija
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by trapQ: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Men are more populated then women, receive sense.
Rucheen:
Women that is as populated as insects

Fool
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by dheilaw1(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Bleep you asshole
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by planetx13: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
wristbangle:
A worthless way to leave this world. The lady in question would not in anyway feel remorse about his death as her sexual escapades will blossom the more.

Of recent, it seems the generation of guys are becoming weaklings while ladies are becoming emotionally stronger.

Thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by sulasa07(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
He dey craze,wasted a woman + man's labour. ,d girl go dey bleep another guy as we speak
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by mechanics(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
bjayx:
Relationship not for kids U die for nothing. Who love help
Lolz.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
His name said it all. Brain=0
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by Boyooosa(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
U died for a woman? no one is worth dying for, u dis onuku. waiting for someone who will foolishly die for me too
Nobody will die for you, iv seen ur pic.
Re: Kenyan Undergraduate Commits Suicide By Hanging Over A Lady, Shares Suicide Note by boyjo: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Tunechiami:
[qquote author=boyjo post=66448266]Haba! And none of you can see that his legs are touching the ground?? angryWent through the first page to see if someone noticed a corpse cannot stand on it's own. Grazie.

They lie everyday. Especially about women. They forged stories from their filthy imaginations and push it out to the world for money.
We refuse to be blind, we all recognize truth and will not hide it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Abia, One Dead / Nigerian Man Dumps His Baby Mama For Stabbing Him In Tanzania / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.