Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

You Haven't Learnt Your Lesson, I'll Teach You A Lesson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Haven't Learnt Your Lesson, I'll Teach You A Lesson (444 Views)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Haven't Learnt Your Lesson, I'll Teach You A Lesson by johannu(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Government 101

Lesson 1

There are three arms of government in Nigeria. The arm carrying the executable file is virus infected by the sickening body language of one sick man who, like the clueless one, has clue deficiency syndrome. The long arm is suffering from a prolonged adjudicating miscarriage and is allergic to quick therapy. It’s a pity there is one arm on two legs with 469 leprous fingers diagnosed with a chronic long throat disorder.

Answer the following questions.

1. What is another term for long throat disorder?

2. Who has clue deficiency syndrome?

a. One sick man only.
b. Only the clueless one.
c. One sick man and the clueless one.

3. Who made the following statements?

"If you put a goat where yam is, it will eat it; if you put people where money is, they will steal it." At any rate, “stealing is not corruption.” And believe me, “Abacha never stole.”

Wait a minute! “Umoru, are you dead?” As for me, “I dey kampe.” When I fell sick, "the doctors told me to feed my stomach and sleep for longer hours."

While I slept for long hours, senseless killings were going on, and "I didn’t know Police IG flouted my order" to protect lives and properties. But whatever happens in my backyard, if I don't know, "America will know."

4. Who is the clueless one?

5. One sick man is ___________

6. The body language of one sick man is

a. Machine readable but not human readable.
b. Human readable and human understandable.
c. Human readable but not human understandable.

7. What is the common name for the 469 leprous fingers?

8. Which arm needs amputation of the lower limb to save the body politic?

9. Which arm is overloaded, carrying loads belonging to the lower tiers of government?

10. Which arm holds the big stick? And can you explain why the big stick hardly falls on “ticks in the armpit”? Think of ticks as crooks and the armpit as corridor of power. Name two rogues in government, past or present.

Hint: The OBJectives are tricky, but no one needs a Genetically Modified Brain to know. Good luck!

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: You Haven't Learnt Your Lesson, I'll Teach You A Lesson by johannu(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Lalasticlala, submit your script. wink

(1) (Reply)

Happy Month June / One Annoying Thing About Nairaland / Will Gernot Rohr Regret Dropping On-fire Striker, Junior Lokosa For Russia2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.