Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Be An A Student In Nigerian Higher Institutions. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Be An A Student In Nigerian Higher Institutions. (246 Views)

‘FG Will Demolish Illegal Higher Institutions’ / History And Origin Of Cult Groups In Nigerian Higher Institutions / 6 Reasons Why Attending Nigerian Higher Institution Is A Pathetic Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An A Student In Nigerian Higher Institutions. by angelicjoe: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
You’ve asked yourself severally;

1. Why do I study so hard, yet I fail?

2. Why do lecturers fail me in exam even when I give them exactly what they taught me in class?

3. Why do I have ‘A’ in some courses, and carryover in others that I even over-prepared for?

4. Why will my friends pass the course I taught them, while I fail the same course?

5. What can I do to graduate with a first class?

These and lots more are the unanswered questions going on in your mind.

This is exactly what so many Nigerian students ask, and they've not seen any answer to this question till today. The increase in academic failure has increased In Nigerian Higher institutions.

Here is the solution for all this questions. This book answers all these questions by giving a practical 24 step by step guide compressed into 30pages to become an A student. This book is totally free and has been recommended for every Nigerian Student. Click here https://angelicinfo.com/howtobeanastudent/ to download for free

Don't forget to share your review here to help a fellow student.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Prisoner To Your Exam Fear / Nekede 2018/2019 Post UTME Registration Is Just At The Corner / Affordable Universities In The Philippines For Any Program Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.