Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Website For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website For Sale (1038 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
The website Specs and Prices in Nigeria (specs.com.ng) is up for sale at a very affordable price of N25,000.

The domain is purchased from Qservers.net and it's hosted on Namecheap. The domain name was renewed yesterday and the Hosting will be due for renewal by September.

The website has a low traffic but is increasing gradually. And for the records, am selling it because I no longer time for it and I've totally lost interest in it.

If you're interested in buying it, kindly contact me on Whatsapp through 08103937631

Asking Price : N25,000.
Re: Website For Sale by Betaflip: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
GoPrice:
The website Specs and Prices in Nigeria (specs.com.ng) is up for sale at a very affordable price of N25,000.

The domain is purchased from Qservers.net and it's hosted on Namecheap. The domain name was renewed yesterday and the Hosting will be due for renewal by September.

The website has a low traffic but is increasing gradually. And for the records, am selling it because I no longer time for it and I've totally lost interest in it.

If you're interested in buying it, kindly contact me on Whatsapp through 08103937631

Asking Price : N25,000.
Hey bro,please list it on betaflip.com.ng,ve successfully sold two mega blogs this week

(1) (Reply)

Problems With My Site / Has Anyone Used Hostblast? / Selling Of Adsense Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.