Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos (1096 Views)

Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
There was a mild drama this week at Bakery bus stop, before Egbeda, Lagos after a 14-year-old girl ran away from home as she refused to stay with her grandparents. The grandmother who met the girl on the road while running away - tried to force and bundle her back to the house.

The girl still refused and busted into tears thereby prompting passersby and other residents to gather.

According to reports, the grandmother who was probably embarrassed by the girl's actions - beat and pushed the girl in a bid to take her back home.

Tina Happiness who witnessed the scenario is calling for the attention of the girl's mother named Ayindeyu Surat to come to her daughter's aid as a case of child abuse was established.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/14-year-old-runs-away-from-grandparents-home-in-lagos.html

Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018

Who knows her grandparents attitude towards her, staying with them shouldn't be by fire and by thunder,i stayed with my grandma for sometime by it was on my own will,nobody forced me,her parents should come and take her home to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by krissconnect(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
This little girl must have undergone the zenith of abuse trauma that she's preferred to wander in the street rather. Why is man wicked? What joy does the grandma derive from abusing such a little child? Why can't the heart of man be seduced by good deeds other than evils? God punish satan undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
as much as beating the child was not the solution, the grandmother should have used WHATEVER means in her power to keep the child from running away. at 14yrs old, she is clueless about the dangers of wandering the streets aimlessly, and she is just a disaster in waiting.
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by kweenkong(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
We should stop all this attitude , automatically the grandma ia s bad person. Mtschhheeeewww. We have cases that beause the grandma scolded her she wants to leave or she believes she does so much for her grandma. My point is get to the root of the matter first before jumping to conclusion .
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Something is fishy here. Someone or the grandmother herself is abusing that girl for her to result to running away.

Thank they found her sha.

Otherwise, it is frying pan to fire.
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by Liliyann(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
People always exaggerating things online!
I bet that girl is a stubborn brat!!
Who knows the emotional trauma she must have put this old woman into that made her beat her?
Op I don't know what you want to achieve by putting this innocent old woman's picture online and portraying her as evil but its bad and wicked.
I pray someone do sth worse than this to you!!

PS: I wish am there to give that girl the beating of her life for even thinking of running from home!
RADARADA OSHI!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by kweenkong(f): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Who knows the emotional trauma she must have put this old woman into that made her best her?
Op I don't know what you want to achieve by putting this innocent old woman's picture online and portraying her as evil but its bad and wicked.

PS: I wish am there to give that girl the beating of her life for even thinking of running from home!
RADARADA OSHI!!

God bless you
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Who knows the emotional trauma she must have put this old woman into that made her best her?

RADARADA OSHI!!
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!!

The little stubborn goat might be furcking brother Abdulrasheed and wants more of his dick. angry
Re: Drama As Girl Runs Away From Home, Refuses To Stay With Her Grandparents. Photos by kullozone(m): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Which yeye child abuse case. Take her home, let the parents come and pick her themselves, because if she runs away without being found, na you go enter problem. Good thing she was caught before she put the old woman for trouble. See her big head!

(1) (Reply)

When Is Respect Not Reciprocal? Let Me Show You / Please Help My Daughter / Fulfilling Your Life Purpose With Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.