Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! (1505 Views)

Bstan Homes Group - What Is Your Experience With Them / LASG Set To Deliver 360 Homes In Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Benue Flooding: Torrential Rain Floods Homes In Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by bejeria101(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello house! I bring offer of land for sale frm Bstan Homes located in Abuja fct! Our Locations include

Bstan Garden city (APO)
5BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX
SIZE: 600 SQM PRICE N12M NAIRA

4BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX
SIZE: 650 SQM PRICE
N9.5M NAIRA

3BEDROOM PENT HOUSE
SIZE: 500 SQM PRICE N8.5M

For enquiries and inspection pls call

Maymunah
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by bejeria101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Land for sale frm Bstan Homes located in Abuja Fct!
We have land in these location with approved building types.
Bstan Garden city lifecamp! Kaura district *serviced plot*
3 BEDROOM TERRACE APARTMENT. SIZE: 400SQM PRICE: N8M NAIRA
4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX SIZE: 600SQM PRICE: N10M NAIRA
5 BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX SIZE: 750SQM PRICE: N15M NAIRA
Maymunah 08099456306
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by SangoCrusader: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
I purchased a plot of land from Bstan homes a few months ago and they advertised it as being in a fantastic location at the entrance to life camp. After two months, they then advised us that they never had access to that plot of land and offered to relocate us to a remote plot in life camp. After a month, that remote plot was demolished by FCDA stating they have land disputes with all their neighbours.

Our lawyers have requested a refund but Bstan are refusing with no logical reason. They apparently have many active cases in court at the moment.

We made a serious mistake investing with them and I would recommend for anyone else to steer clear. Please reach out to me if you want any more details including letters, pictures etc. They are another unreliable and potentially fraudulent establishment unfortunately.
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by SangoCrusader: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
bejeria101:
Hello house! I bring offer of land for sale frm Bstan Homes located in Abuja fct! Our Locations include

Bstan Garden city (APO)
5BEDROOM DETACHED DUPLEX
SIZE: 600 SQM PRICE N12M NAIRA

4BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX
SIZE: 650 SQM PRICE
N9.5M NAIRA

3BEDROOM PENT HOUSE
SIZE: 500 SQM PRICE N8.5M

Maymunah

Lalasticlala
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by bejeria101(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
SangoCrusader:

Lalasticlala

To do what?
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by SangoCrusader: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
bejeria101:

To do what?

What do you think?
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by bejeria101(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
SangoCrusader:

What do you think?

Did you read the date on that post?

Make una dey use sense sometimes.
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by SangoCrusader: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
bejeria101:

Did you read the date on that post?

Make una dey use sense sometimes.

What does the date matter? If they are a fraudulent outfit then everyone should know. You clearly work for them so you’re also fraudulent by association. So if you have nothing meaningful to say learn to keep quiet.
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by bejeria101(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ni
SangoCrusader:

What does the date matter? If they are a fraudulent outfit then everyone should know. You clearly work for them so you’re also fraudulent by association. So if you have nothing meaningful to say learn to keep quiet.

Dullard you gave me a job there.

Na now your sense wake up?
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by SangoCrusader: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
bejeria101:
Ni

Dullard you gave me a job there.

Na now your sense wake up?

I am losing brain cells with each reply to you, so I'll stop wasting my time. If you don't work for them, why are you defending them?
Re: Land For Sale By Bstan Homes In Abuja Fct! by aguregbadi(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2021
SangoCrusader:
I purchased a plot of land from Bstan homes a few months ago and they advertised it as being in a fantastic location at the entrance to life camp. After two months, they then advised us that they never had access to that plot of land and offered to relocate us to a remote plot in life camp. After a month, that remote plot was demolished by FCDA stating they have land disputes with all their neighbours.

Our lawyers have requested a refund but Bstan are refusing with no logical reason. They apparently have many active cases in court at the moment.

We made a serious mistake investing with them and I would recommend for anyone else to steer clear. Please reach out to me if you want any more details including letters, pictures etc. They are another unreliable and potentially fraudulent establishment unfortunately.

(1) (Reply)

LUXURY LIVING IS GUARANTEED IN ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE, AWOYAYA...CALL NOW!! / Spacious 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In A Mini Estate Inside Lekki Phase 1 - N180m / Urgent Sale In Osborne Foreshore Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.