Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Abuja Working Class Singles Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Working Class Singles Only (1114 Views)

Lagos Singles Only (join This Group) / Singles Only / Whatsapp Group For Warri Singles Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Working Class Singles Only by Fiverrguru: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good Afternoon my people,

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free. In here we will connect you to any single lady/guy in abuja.

Don't conclude that u must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why u must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note for guys:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a guy and u are a student, unemployed, or idle, pls don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group.
use this link to join our whatsapp group
https:///ENlQQW3Pt9P0zJo2fOYD9p

(1) (Reply)

A Gud Looking Gal Needed / Open Apology To Fickle :) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.