Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? (445 Views)

Organ Systems Involved In Digestion Of Food - The Explanations And The Notes / Sex Is Food For Your Husband.....women please Listen / All I Need Is Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? by Fabnas(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
I saw this on a news flash and I think is worth discussing. There is a common saying; "food is the way to a man's heart". However, in this sex driven world, do you think food is still d way to a man's heart?
Kindly share your submission below
Re: Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
SATISFACTION is the way to a man's heart, whether it be sexual, emotional or taste buds satisfaction.

the fact that you would even think that a great cook that was useless in bed and/or disrespectful to her man, would be valued as a partner is funny. unless a woman satisfies ALL her man's desires (yep even the disgusting ones) then she should never remotely think she is number one

(1) (Reply)

Family Comfort Through Solar / Jupeb / Dna Tests In Nigeria !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.